bed covers

frank castle

Established Member
I have a 2001 lightning and I am thinking about putting a different bed cover on it. I was wondering what was out there and what looks the best.

lightning011.jpg

lightning005-2.jpg

frank castle

Established Member
Either the speedstur or a snug Lid. Which one is that pictured on your truck now?

I believe it is the stock tonneau cover. I just want something that is more secure so I dont worry about somebody just lifting the cover off.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I have a Topdeck hard toneau cover that I'll sell you real cheap. I'm even coming down to FL in a week and can meet you somewhere. You'd just have to get it painted.

SADF

Established Member
Gaylords is probably the most popular. I like the Snug lid just as much as the regular gaylords, but if you want the fin/spoiler...

castellscl

Established Member
Wow, Scuba-Matt, either you are REALLY short or that garage is freakin huge! lol
I personally am not a fan of the hard shell covers. You could look at the Roll-n-Lock covers or the Pace edwards "JackRabbit" roll up covers.

I've got one of the first Roll-n-Locks and everyone loves it who's sees it. It's not the best looking one, however, IMO it's the most practical. Plus they are flush mount with the bed rails.

frank castle

Established Member
This is what I was looking at, I just was not sure what it would look like on a lightning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread