been thinking..

steveowit3os

Established Member
hey guys i been thinking about lowering my car since i got it.. has you guys who lowered your cars had trouble hooking up? also some guy was telling me about "bump steer" ever heard of it? i tryed the search and it dident work. my car has around 600 wheel hp and only has subframe connectors. thanks guys

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Springs wont hurt your traction what so ever, its a very simple thing to do also, the IRS makes it cake. Fronts aren't to bad either. Only thing you might need is a set of Caster Camber plates when you get the car aligned. For sure lower it, car looks so much sexier IMO.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Bump steer will appear depending on how much you lower it. It is because the steering arms aren't parallel to the ground any more (not a very technical explanation, use Google for more info). I lowered mine with Eibach Pro-Kits, sits about 1.25" lower, and I have no bump steer issues. There are kits to fix it if it does appear.

black 10th vert

Established Member
If you are worried about bumpsteer, just get yourself a set of Steeda X2 balljoints, which help to correct the arm angle a bit, then get a decent set of bumpsteer rod ends to help level the steering rods. Between those parts, and a good set of 4 bolt CC plates, you should be able to dial out most, if not all of the bumpsteer.

steveowit3os

Established Member
thanks guys im 100% going for it it looks sick droped and im prob going to buy some sexxxy black rims lol.. any one know a site that has good deals on springs?

Users who are viewing this thread