Before and after of my 04 Cobra

Jsantana91

Established Member
Before 10/8/15 stock height with 18x9 bullets and all the lights were cracked

image.jpeg

After how it looks today lowered on cut springs 3/4 coil fr500 wheels and new lights all around with other suspension mods. Best mod I've done so far are the subframe connectors unbelievable the difference they make

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 1,395
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,441
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 1,400

ramstein

Established Member
FR500s look much better than those horrible bullets. Now you cobra looks like it should!

BME

KING
Established Member
I like your choice in headlights OP, I feel like the clear corners really wake up the OW. Beautiful car too btw, OW is 3rd on my list of favorite colors next to CO and MC

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The lowered stance makes a big difference. Very nice looking Cobra!

Jsantana91

Established Member
I'm a damn fool I just saw I posted this. I totally forgot. Thanks to everyone that commented. Yeah when I got it the lights wheels had to go. I like the fr500s the clear headlights work great with the LED switchback bulbs. This is the car today with personalized plates.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 951
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm glad I got to see it a second time today. Love your Cobra! :)

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Looks good. Which vendor did you use for the fronts with clear corners? Happy with the fit\finish? I'm thinking about switching to some myself.

Jsantana91

Established Member
Looks good. Which vendor did you use for the fronts with clear corners? Happy with the fit\finish? I'm thinking about switching to some myself.

I bought the headlights off eBay. I like them so far they seem to be holding up good. I do recommend you look real hard for someone with a warranty. My drivers side reflector isn't that great so I'll be buying another pair. Because I bought them off a seller who offered no warranty. The price is good at $70. It looks nice at night with the led switchbacks. When I bought the cobra it had the same style of headlights but they were all yellow and cracked so hopefully they last a few years.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have a set of subframe connectors waiting to be welded in once the winter is over. I can't wait, I've heard awesome things about the difference it makes.

Car looks great after the new updates!

Jsantana91

Established Member
I have a set of subframe connectors waiting to be welded in once the winter is over. I can't wait, I've heard awesome things about the difference it makes.

Car looks great after the new updates!

Thank you. Yeah I immediately noticed the difference in bumpy roads and in my driveway. No body flex at all. I'm also considering the strut tower brace front and rear.

Did you notice any difference in IAT temps with the AFCO dual pass? I have mine at home. Been lazy to install

Users who are viewing this thread