Behemoth intake for kennebell 2.8/2.6 & crp fuel rails

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I hAve a mph behemoth intake elbow that fits the 2.8
& the 2.6 kb blowers. Ive also been told they fit the 2.2 kb also but i cant say for sure on the 2.2???it's a glossy black with mph stamped on it which was the modular powerhouse intakes made by Todd berry before mph disbanded. This is the same principal of the mammoth kb makes but with the behemoth u can retain your factory battery location n still suck air from passenger side instead of moving it all the the driver side. These intakes are wicked big. Almost Twice the size of the intake elbow kb send u with there 2.6/2.8 kits. I will take $850 for it shipped to lower 48 states and I accept Paypal, money order, or cashiers check.local pickup i can take some off the price since i save on shipping n all. This is a $1,300 intake so that's a $450 savings and it's as good as new! $850 Obo close to that and I include the shipping to your door,insurance for more than it's worth, and the paypal fees. U can call anytime 7068924135 with questions or text is better. I can send u as many pics as u want to ur email or phone.

Also just a idea of what kind of power these setups make.
A 2.8 kennebell with 23#'s boost on a 03-04 cobra with all the bolt ons that everybody basically has generally are putting anywhere from 744-764rwhp with race fuel. That's impressive. Todd berrys 04 cobra is the car I found that made the most rwhp with the 2.8 kb n behemoth- 764rwhp tuned by bob kurgan @ kurgan Motorsports. That's very impressive.

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Hey Josh. I think it's a upr. I will check to be sure. It's the model that's $200 new is all I know for sure. I will check brand n get back to u assp

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Updated prices
Behemoth intake-$850 shipped lower 48
Crp fuel rails-$95 shipped lower 48
Belt tensioner billet arm-$100 shipped lower 48
If ya wanna buy all can make package deal cheaper.
Text 7068924135 with questions or offers
I can send u all pics u want to your email or phone
Thnx for your time

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
picture of the bel intake. what side does it come out.. passenger side.

Yea it is a passenger side intake to keep from having to relocate the battery n all that bs with the mammoth. But what's your email or phone # so I can shoot u some pics? Just text me @7068924135 if ya want n I will send u pics right then

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I took better quality picks of the intake n better lighting. I need to sell the intake pretty quick so I can get few things taken care of so let's hear some serious offers. Price is $800 Obo so let's hear wat u got. Call or text me @7068924135 for more info or to get the updated pix. Thanks

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I just got off phone with Todd berry who makes this behemoth inlet n he confirmed this inlet fits the 2.1-2.8 kb blowers. Thanx

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Price lowered to $800 Obo. This is a great dealing this intake. Call or text ne @7068924135 for pics of inlet or questions. Thnx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread