Best 1st Mod for 01 cobra?

svt_cobra01

Established Member
its been stock for about 6 months now, and its time too spend some money on her. what do you guys think is the best 1st mod for my cobra. probaly about 5-600 too work with. currently all my car has is flows, K&N filter, and exterior upgrades, thats it. what i had in mind was a midpipe,catback,or 4.10 gears. which would be best too start with?

Badasssapper67

Established Member
Best seat of pants change is going to be gears. If you feel like you might get the forced induction bug in the next year or so consider that in your choice of gears.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Best seat of pants change is going to be gears. If you feel like you might get the forced induction bug in the next year or so consider that in your choice of gears.

This.

SVTPete83

Established Member
In this order. Shifter, subframe connectors, gears, high flow or no cat midpipe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In this order. Shifter, subframe connectors, gears, high flow or no cat midpipe.

This would be my personal charted coarse, with one change. I'd do lowering springs first to get rid of the dreaded 4X4 look. A lowered stance does appearance wonders with these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread