Best 250 bucks I've spent!!

IGO 202

Established Member
Been doing bolt-ons over the last few months as time and funds allowed.

Pretty much finished installing the normal parts and was pleased with the cars performance and drivability then I kept reading all the great things about Shaun at AED.

I contacted him and just now came in from driving the car after downloading my new drag map and all I can say is WOW.....what a difference.

The car revs so quick and pulls so much harder.

If you're on the fence, just jump over and join the crowd---everyone was right!

Gonna install the performance map tomorrow and enjoy my new found power.

Thanks everyone for leading me to him,
Dan

bmoney50

Established Member
I need to just break down and get my car tuned by AED. It was 250 for the tunes? I assume you already had the SCT? How many tunes did you get?

Justin81

Established Member
I'm about to do this too. How hard is it to load the tunes and what do you need to do to get the tune from him?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Really easy to load the tune, just need to contact shaun and he will walk you through everything.

Can't go wrong with shaun, good customer service and awesome tunes.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Any tips for data logging? I'm about to start and send them to AED

tip is, find somewhere deserted that you can make the pulls if not doing them on a Dyno.

Doing the 3rd gear pull from 2K to redline put me a good little ways past the speed limit for the highway entrance ramp :D.

rfugio68

Established Member
Yep my 5th gear pull has me at like 140, still wasn't redline so I gotta find a dyno. His base tune is still way better than Bama though.

BadHabit2Break

Established Member
I tried data logging on the highway and streets around me, but I ended up renting a dyno for an hour ($100) and doing plenty of datalogging. I sent him a couple more logs than he asked for.

Shaun is the man! All my check monitors have passed for Texas Emissions.

IGO 202

Established Member
Being somewhat of a geezer & old school (I have a BBC Malibu street/strip car) a lot of this technology is new to me, I'm used to jets & a timing light for tuning.

Shaun has taken the time to answer my rookie questions & I truly appreciate his patience.
I guess what amazes me is how quick the car now revs, feels like going from a 3.31 gear to a 4.56!
Got some dyno time scheduled in a few days and hopefully make it to the strip before cold weather shut's it down for the season.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread