Best Brand Name tire bang for the Buck

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I would go with a Continental Extreme Contact DWS...Great mix of performance for all seasons...I think DWS stands for dry, wet, snow too...

mikerob

Established Member
DWS are ideal for what your looking for but you will be better served having a winter set of dedicated winter tire/wheels if possible and a summer performance tire for the other three seasons. If DWS comes in those sizes.

freemanjc

Established Member
I was thinking ExtremeContact DW. Great price on online tires.com. Not really worried about two different sets. If it snow I will drive my Silverado 1500 around. Just looking for a great all around tire.

V/R

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
OP, I think the Conti DWS would be a good bet for you. Many people seem to be satisfied with their performance to price

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I was thinking ExtremeContact DW. Great price on online tires.com. Not really worried about two different sets. If it snow I will drive my Silverado 1500 around. Just looking for a great all around tire.

V/R

DW is great then...Ran them on my Enkei PF01's on my '11 GT...Best bang for the buck.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
Hankook V12 Evo's

Edit:

Just saw that it was for all seasons. Yuck.

Last edited:

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
if you want to go fast you have to go with summer rubber. Keep your stock wheels for some winters, then you can go fast in the winter too...LOL

freemanjc

Established Member
Thanks for all the feedback. Went with HANKOOK VENTUS S1 Noble 2 H452 102W BSW. Extremely happy with them and they make the stock P's like bricks on wheels. Really soften the ride and grip is amazing. No road noise what so ever!

Users who are viewing this thread