Best Camero Picture...uh, typical outcome

TexasShelby

Established Member
Minding my own business passing slowly along him and he punches it.
LMAO.gif

2 seconds later that was the result.
Camero-Rear-View-Mirror.jpg

Kostas

Established Member
Lol. I bet he will think twice about what he messes with from now on!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
damn that takes skill. driving along, getting the camera ready, down shifting, taking the perfect picture. congrats!

TexasShelby

Established Member
actually...would like to think it did...it was more like I just clicked the old iphone and it happen to turn out like that...lol

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That was a chinese knock-off. The legit US one is the camAro. :poke: :burnout:

Spectre500

23yrs USAF RET
Established Member
Camaro Kill

I did just about the same aa few weeks back, except I eased my way around 3 cars and waited untill the passing lane was clear.. he saw me coming and when the roadway was clear he stomped it and tried to get away.......
well.... he didnt... I passed him, as I passed him i looked over and the expression on his face was priceless..

He was a good sport about it and gave me a thumbs up at the next red light.:lol:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I did just about the same aa few weeks back, except I eased my way around 3 cars and waited untill the passing lane was clear.. he saw me coming and when the roadway was clear he stomped it and tried to get away.......
well.... he didnt... I passed him, as I passed him i looked over and the expression on his face was priceless..

He was a good sport about it and gave me a thumbs up at the next red light.:lol:

The one guy I ran went in/out of cars to catch up to me. Almost causing
2 accidents...(knucklehead) After it was all over...the look on his face was priceless!!!!!:whine:
Too bad he wasn't cool about it/never looked my way afterwards,,,LMAO..

O/P Way to go/love the pic:beer:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
When I had my '99 and '01 Cobras when I ran into F-Bodies they would be on me like flies to crap. When I got the '03 they stayed clear.

The Camaro runs a close second to the Tundra as the worst use of sheet metal on the road today. Ugly, damned ugly.

ls hater

i ran into one at the track when they first came out. Drove over to him to see if he wanted to run and he said of course. Well my son was in the stands and every one was talking about the new camaro never mind my gt 500. After I burned him someone in the stands says " guess it should have transformed into a mustang"

Users who are viewing this thread