Best Chrome Polish

Moose04

Established Member
So what is everybody using for chrome polish? I've been using Mothers for years and it's a great product. I have just been thinking about changing things up and trying something new. I need something I can polish wheels, exhaust tips and badges. This is what I have been using.
IMG_20160206_225500.jpg

Weslsew

Established Member
For regular maintenance polishing of my afs chrome wheels I use eagle one nevr-dull. It's a solvent soaked wadding that comes in a can. Just tear a piece off and run on the chrome. It removes rust spots and leaves a great shine.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I recently used Adam's Metal Polish 1 and 2 on my factory chrome wheels and had amazing results. It was easier to use and produced results that Mother's Chrome polish never compared to in my experience.

Weslsew

Established Member
I recently used Adam's Metal Polish 1 and 2 on my factory chrome wheels and had amazing results. It was easier to use and produced results that Mother's Chrome polish never compared to in my experience.

I have these too and they work amazing on aluminum, but I can't tell any difference in machine polishing my chrome wheels with #2 and a quick hand polish with nevr-dull

BlackXJ93

Optimum's metal polish is great; it relies more on chemical cleaners (rather than abrasives) to remove staining and it leaves a very bright shine.

oldmodman

Established Member
For regular maintenance polishing of my afs chrome wheels I use eagle one nevr-dull. It's a solvent soaked wadding that comes in a can. Just tear a piece off and run on the chrome. It removes rust spots and leaves a great shine.

Another vote for NevrDull. Not only does it do a great job of cleaning chrome (and stainless tailpipe tips too) but it is incredibly gentle and does not put those micro scratches into the chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread