Best compound for heavy correction

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Well I bought my PC now I need recommendations on products

This will buff out right?

05CDC6BF-EBCA-43F7-80DC-89111E621ECB_zpszaaj8efl.jpg

Lol

Looks like I'll be getting a new truck pretty soon. Just sucks it could wait 2 months for a 2015 f250

Last edited:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
new truck? Looks like you need a bumper, grille, couple of headlights, core support, radiator, condenser, and a hood. Did your insurance company total it?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
happened 7am this morning. should have an adjust see it the next day or two. im hoping for a total, the frame seems twisted as well

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
happened 7am this morning. should have an adjust see it the next day or two. im hoping for a total, the frame seems twisted as well

I am pretty sure they make a front frame section kit for that truck if the rail is kinked or torn in front of the crossmember. if the fame is diamond shaped past the crossmember a good body tech can repair it without much problems. Will be interesting to see what your insurance company will do. If it is a low mileage, high option truck they will probably fix it vs doing a total loss since that truck is still worth plenty of money. based on the one photo you posted, I bet they fix it, since it don't look too bad. Just hard to tell how bad that right frame rail is. Glad your alright.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
It's a 09 stx 4x4 with 100k

Not worth a ton anymore. It seems like the frame linked where the bed and the body meet. Looking down the body like you see the truck kink

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Yea, if the frame is jacked up that far back then it will probably need a frame. I bet if your adjuster figures a frame replacement, he will do a total loss work up. I look at it this way "if in doubt, total it out" Sure is a lot easier to total them out in the beginning as opposed to half way through with repairs. Good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread