best dealerships to scrounge up a 2018?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
By no means am I looking to take anything away from 13Cobra, but the guys at Sarasota Ford are great as well. I have been buying cars from them for about 6yrs and basically deal with the GM (Ian) or manager (Eddie) for all my pricing. Steve the Fleet guys does my paperwork and easy in/out experience. Here is what appears to be their last 18' Premium Ecoboost. The price you see is not a bait and switch as it all dealer discount and application of the $2000 rebate. Their doc fee is $695 and all vehicles have tint/nitro/clear door guards ..etc($800 total for "accessories" ). Not a fan of the accessory package but what they do to all. The price is still way below invoice with a dealer discount of $5337 before rebate. With your down payment, looks to be clearly within your price range if not lower.

upload_2018-7-1_12-10-29.png

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
sorry for the drop down in the picture above.

View attachment 1498666

thanks dude, unfortunately shes stuck on magnetic. We looked at a deeply discounted old stock Kona Blue yesterday but she didn't like it...not quite sure what we're gonna do. We found a deepl discounted gray car in Texas but they're paper work/finance guys have terrible ass reviews about changing numbers around and trying to include warranties and shit. I dont wanna deal with that remotely

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
There is a Magnetic 18' at Brandon Ford that looks to be decently priced and doc fee looks to be $595.

upload_2018-7-1_12-40-26.png

ClayDee

Established Member
I know there are some dealers that are known for better prices on F150s, raptors etc... any dealers in particular to check out for a leftover 18? The wife is looking for an 18 ecoboost premium with auto. The dealer fees around here are astronomical at $1000, Im willing to travel. The GT is just a little out of her price range it looks like.

I know where a new 17 GT is, Magnetic with six speed if that's something your looking for. Base model. I would imagine you could get a fantastic deal on it.

New 2017 Ford Mustang For Sale | Thomasville GA

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a Magnetic 18' at Brandon Ford that looks to be decently priced and doc fee looks to be $595.

View attachment 1498671

ya Id seen that one, believe me Ive searched until Im cross eyed lol. Talking to a local dealer chain that has an old stock unit at a south fl store for less than this one and has Navigation (dont care about it but its there). They'll even transfer it up here at no cost but being stubborn on the trade in value.

I know where a new 17 GT is, Magnetic with six speed if that's something your looking for. Base model.

ya those have some big money back on them too, she can drive a manual but refuses to own one. She insists its gotta have heated/cooled seats and be an auto

ClayDee

Established Member
ya Id seen that one, believe me Ive searched until Im cross eyed lol. Talking to a local dealer chain that has an old stock unit at a south fl store for less than this one and has Navigation (dont care about it but its there). They'll even transfer it up here at no cost but being stubborn on the trade in value.

ya those have some big money back on them too, she can drive a manual but refuses to own one. She insists its gotta have heated/cooled seats and be an auto

Check Tallahassee Ford....

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
We finally got the local place to get the trade value up enough that it wasn’t really worth messing with sellin private party. The car is reserved and will be transported up from west palm beach, should have it by mid week

Didn’t care about nav but it has it, I guess it was old stock despite having 5 miles on it so it had a bunch of other incentives

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread