• Viator.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yougodo.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thenexlevel

Established Member
Ok my buddy and I always disagree on domain names, there are some he thinks just sounds awesome or makes sense but then I argue it's only because those sites became popular first and then the name became familiar.

We are looking to do some sort of new activity site, one that searches for activities around you. I picked up a few names of some top sites and some not so top sites and then included ours in there. Please vote thru the poll and tell us which ones you think sound the best. Please do not vote on the name you recognize or use the most, please use your most unbiased opinion of which one would sound or appeal the most to you.

And btw basically any english word under 6 chars is already bought, and almost any phrase, common phrase, any good word combinations are also bought. Everything good seems to be bought already. Go to godaddy.com and see for yourself :)

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I agree, Goby sounds the best, kinda modern and easy to remember. Planjam is the only other one that doesnt make me think of a retirement home! lol

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Bunkbeds.com

Because it gives you so much room for activities.

Users who are viewing this thread