Best ET on stock F-1's?

Hammer

Established Member
JT just called me from his cell phone. He's at Atco and ran an 11.84 @ 121 (I believe that's what he said). His short time was a 1.87 I believe.

Great job, bud! I'M JEALOUS!

Has anyone run better than that on stock F-1's?

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Wow, what mods does he have? One can only imagine what he'd run with some ET Streets or ET Drags :eek:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Hey Rich I guess he likes that Borla exhaust now hehehehe. Congrats JT!!! Rich and JT I'll have another 30 hp for you guys for BG!! Nice driving JT. Rich I have a few tricks up my sleeve for you guys.
Rick

Shane/UDLOSE

Established Member
Here is my buddies car from last weekend

:beer:

I ran a best of

1.9213-60 ft
7.6710-1/8 et
96.05 -1/8 mph
11.741-1/4 et
121.81-1/4 mph

Stock Lightning pulley
Steeda X-pipe with cats
custom cat back
Steeda tri ax w/ firewall adj & quadrant
Hpm subrames
K&N drop in filter/ air silencer removed
Jdm chip/only gained 3 hp with chip
Dyno- 458hp 463tq /dynojet uncorrected
car weighs 3770
stock tires all the way around
full tank of gas
NOTHING REMOVED FROM CAR
no ice, no cold rags

best mph was 122.01 on an 11.86 pass(hot lap)

FINICKY

Established Member
dam jt that kicks ass cant waite to see you in b/g ....hey rick spread the wealth lol

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
Rich and JT I'll have another 30 hp for you guys for BG!! Nice driving JT. Rich I have a few tricks up my sleeve for you guys.
Rick
How about the rest of us?:D

junglehyped

Established Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great times j.t. I knew you were going to hit 11's after the other week at cicil after hitting a 12 flat!!!WOW your car is tearing it up !!!!! good luck @ the event coming up!!!!damn your 60 foots amaze me :D

jtfx6552

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words everybody. track was fun tonight. Saw an old Buddy, Nitrous Pete, that I knew from the old days, 3 guess's what he was driving, first 2 don't count ;-)

Car was run with the spare, jack, passenger seat... and the rest all in place. I didn't use any ice, although on gamblers night at Atco, there is no need, 2 hours passed before the first 11 second pass, another 1 and 1/2 to the second one.

Weather was better than when I ran the [email protected] at Cecil, but not enough to account for the huge improvement (.285 seconds, 3.28 MPH) I think the Borla is doing what I wanted it to do (quiet and makes power). I still have the factory catted H pipe.

Here are the slips:

Atco092502.jpg

JT

03DOHC

Established Member
Looks like you're running close to Haveight's mph and ET w/the stock H-Pipe! Where are the naysayers?

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Hey Ray get the car cover off and de-winterize it and drive that sucker down there and I'll spread a little on you . hehehehe All you guys come see me friday morning and I'll live tune your cars for the track and weather. See you and Marlon Thursday morning at Exit 74 on 95 in Md at the park and ride.
Rick

MORTGAGEMAN

Established Member
CONGRATS JOHN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU ON THE CELL BUT YOUR NOT PICKING UP- I SAW YOUR LAST PASS WAS AT 10:30PM HOW COLD WAS IT AND WHAT WAS THE HUMIDITY. ALOT LESS THAN MY 11.95 LAST FRIDAY?

Luke

jtfx6552

Established Member
Not sure what the weather was exactly. As you can see on the tickets,0 degrees, 0 humidity 0 barometer.

It felt cool at the end, maybe low to mid 60's.

JT

FINICKY

Established Member
I know Rick i should take the car but then again i am ..well .....FINICKY... LOL... ill be showing up with my bright atlantic blue 98 gt. you cant miss it it has the huge white 98 stripe on the hood lol. Ill see you guys there .....

Oh yeah any one check out the weather situation for kentucky yet hmmm :shrug: could be a little stormy

Hammer

Established Member
Originally posted by FINICKY
any one check out the weather situation for kentucky yet hmmm :shrug: could be a little stormy

A little stormy? It looks like that damn hurricane is going to pass through BG right for our event!! :mj: :gt:

If it's bad weather and I can't work on my launch, I'll work on my power curls.

Users who are viewing this thread