Best/Favorite Cruise Line

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been on two Carnival cruises. Would not recommend.

I'd like to take my daughter on a Disney cruise. Though for some reason, I thought they were run by Carnival. If so, I may have to reconsider.

Yea, last Carnival cruise we were on was a trip to ghettoville. All races had a fair amount of trash and it was very crowded. Buffet had a billion kids running around screaming.

Last time I was on a Disney cruise was about 2 decades ago, so super outdated info but we loved it as kids. Last I heard it's still fun for families.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
I never tried a cruise, But love the Sandals resorts! We just got back from Barbados 3 weeks ago. 10 sandals trips to 8 different resorts and 6 different islands.

Nice, my wife and I are currently in Jamaica at Sandals South Coast, formerly Sandals Whitehouse. This is our 5th time here. We keep saying we are going to try a different one, but have yet to do it.

nxhappy

Established Member
carnival can be fun. Lot of younger kids on those cruiser though. I would much rather go NCL/Royal/Princess

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice, my wife and I are currently in Jamaica at Sandals South Coast, formerly Sandals Whitehouse. This is our 5th time here. We keep saying we are going to try a different one, but have yet to do it.
I was there last January, love the sunsets at latitudes bar! We have been there twice. Thinking of going to Lasource again in Grenada next or to the Grande St Lucia again

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
AB6AA0A5-7D3D-4292-A09E-9CE12F37A723.jpg
IMG_3914.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread