Best lower control arm and why?

Steve@BAS

Established Member
10.9 only suspension mod is the Bob's LCAs.

[youtube_browser]8JfmgLUpaLA[/youtube_browser]

I'm running these on 700+ whp

Lots of people are running these, and I've never had one set come back to us.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
10.9 only suspension mod is the Bob's LCAs.

I'm running these on 700+ whp

Lots of people are running these, and I've never had one set come back to us.

I do think they look nice and think they will perform well on the street. I would like to hear from more people racing these and what times they get on the 60' and 1/4 mile.

I wish I had 700 whp.

I notice you are selling all your stock suspension. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/suspension-brakes-284/884517-2010-suspension-parts.html

Last edited:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I do think they look nice and think they will perform well on the street. I would like to hear from more people racing these and what times they get on the 60' and 1/4 mile.

I wish I had 700 whp.

I notice you are selling all your stock suspension. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/suspension-brakes-284/884517-2010-suspension-parts.html

Give Van at Revan a call, he sells multiple brands not just mine, but he has sold mine to lots of guys so he can tell you some of the times they run. He really is a suspension guru, and takes my bias out of the equation and make sure you get what is right for your goals.

Yea, selling my stock suspension, I'm running a griggs setup now. Some more noise than stock, but nothing that is unbearable, and handling is amazing :D The torque arm does wonders.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Give Van at Revan a call, he sells multiple brands not just mine, but he has sold mine to lots of guys so he can tell you some of the times they run. He really is a suspension guru, and takes my bias out of the equation and make sure you get what is right for your goals.

Yea, selling my stock suspension, I'm running a griggs setup now. Some more noise than stock, but nothing that is unbearable, and handling is amazing :D The torque arm does wonders.

Van sold me my setup (in my signature) and provided expert consulting as always. My best 60' has been a 1.49 with a number of 1.5's. I want a consistent 1.4x and think suspension tuning can get me into the low 10's at 666 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread