Best Lowering Kits

2003fordsvt

Established Member
Well recently I have been thinking on dropping the L but it seems there are 950million ways to do it . I'm thinking belltech spindles in the front and belltech shackles and hangers in the back,what do you guys think. I need imput on this one..I know i will have to get different tires now but you will have that im running 22X9.5 momo storms and 305 40 22s here is a pic let me know guys thanks in advance..
Picture158.gif
Picture160.jpg

sorry for the huge pic

Last edited:

2003fordsvt

Established Member
How much do you get out of it front and back.I need at least 2 if not 3"in the front and 4" to 5" in the back i think.....

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
TVS system with 2" shackles. Also remove the iso's or cut a coil up front. You'll get the drop your wanting. Remember to get shocks that are made for this kit.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
My vote goes to the TVS as well, because you get a badass set of swaybars with it. But like Fleeman said, 2" shackles, and youll be good to go.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
TVS with the hotchkis/Bilstein shocks all around and you should be good to go..as a matter of fact this is the same way I plan on going

203Cree

Established Member
I'd go with Belltech spindles up front and Hotchkis leaves in the rear. That'd give you the most drop with the least effort.

2003fordsvt

Established Member
What do you have again 4g for mine how bout yours read the header lowering opinions not ball busters .Different people like different things

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
TVS is great if you don't mind having a harsher ride.
I have TVS springs front and rear. Stance looks great but I don't like the hard ride. :(
Hangers, shackles and spindles may be more work, but won't ruin the stock ride quality.

fac00tec

i see dead people
Established Member
As with most modifications sometimes there is a bit of comprimise. however
to me the firmer ride is not at all harsh.:)

fac00tec

i see dead people
Established Member
TallOkie said:
yeah but the ride is a bit harsher but when I got to turn I just smile

OKIE , You got it , thats what I like about it too. It will bust in to a curve :pepper: like a race car

Users who are viewing this thread