Best Midrise Lift for working on Terminators

timbo3282

Established Member
I am looking to get a midrise lift to work on my Cobra, my F150 and my wifes 2008 Fusion AWD, but the Cobra is primarily what I work on.

Next up is a clutch / TOB replacement and I'm looking for a low or midrise lift to do it on.

It looks like there is plenty of room to pull the trans on a Atlas Kwik Bay 7,000 LB. Mid Rise Lift does anyone have any experience with one?

What other portable/permanent lifts are people using?

I have 9'3" +/- ceiling in my garage and I'm open to the best solution that would fit.

If you have pictures you can post up or PM me of the lift in action I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

:beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
Here is a pretty useful lift that is available through Costco.

Costco - Dannmar MaxJax

But I have seen it available elsewhere for 1899.00 delivered and no tax.

And if you want a four post lift they are available for around the same price.

But I still wish I could just saw around the sides of my garage and lift the roof 8 feet higher and get a Bend-Pak full size two post lift.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Well, I only have an 8' ceiling (for now), but use a 4 post drive-on lift just fine. I can get the car plenty high to do anything I need to do, the only disadvantage is of course, that I can't stand, or walk under it while working. They cost the same as most mid rise lifts with more versatility, and then if you move you have a full size. In my case, I am re-trussing to raise my ceiling.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Here is a pretty useful lift that is available through Costco.

Costco - Dannmar MaxJax

But I have seen it available elsewhere for 1899.00 delivered and no tax.

And if you want a four post lift they are available for around the same price.

But I still wish I could just saw around the sides of my garage and lift the roof 8 feet higher and get a Bend-Pak full size two post lift.

I love Costco but they aren't always the cheapest. Where did you find it for $1899.00?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread