Best Morning EVER!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Perfect kill! I have it in for Z's.

I had 370 with exhaust shoot by me last week in a merge lane with a plate that said OUTZWAY. I was not in the CTS-V unfortunately.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Gotta love the ignorant car guys who dont know what a SRT8 jeep is these days. I feel aorry for the Z guy. If you dont know anything about the big three, AT LEAST know enough to get by so you get embarrassed again afyer talkin all that bull feces

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Good kill OP. I had a similar situation about 5 yrs. ago with my 6 spd. man. '02 nissan maxima against an auto 350Z at a red light. He took off first and when I shifted into second I started to catch up. When I went into third I passed him and my car continued to pull away until he gave up.:burnout:

Jack Burton

Established Member
I love it when people have no clue about SRT-8 Jeeps and talk shit. Even when I had my 506rwp Cobra I wouldn't want to stop light race one of them. Those things are deadly.

Sick03Vert

Banned
I love it when people have no clue about SRT-8 Jeeps and talk shit. Even when I had my 506rwp Cobra I wouldn't want to stop light race one of them. Those things are deadly.

Indeed. Got to drive one once and if I had the cash at the time, I would have brought it home. Spacious, comfortable....and incredible torque from a dig.

Users who are viewing this thread