Best news and gift EVER!!!!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I know I havent been posting in a long time, but I've had a LOT of changes in the last year.

First my wife and I got married July of last year. Then we bought our house in December, and thats been consuming every bit of time I have.

I recently had a really bad accident while at home and dislocated my shoulder so bad they had to do emergency surgery. I am not working (freaking desk duty) and I have 6 titanium ankers which are holding all my crap in my shoulder up....NOT FUN

And then I found out on Friday that my wife and I are having a baby girl :). My whole life I never thought that I would be so happy to say I'm having a baby. My wife is due in October, so I'm trying to do whatever I can for the nursery....which is not much.

I just wanted to tell everyone my awesome news. I hope everyone is doing well.

Mike

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Congrats on the baby! How did you dislocate your shoulder? I've been there before so I know how bad it is!! I would rather take a bullet than go thru that EVER again!!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
I wish I had a great cop story for everyone in regards to the dislocation but I don't. I was working on the house and had a bad fall. My shoulder was so badly dislocated it was pushing on my left lung and I had to be transported to Fairfax Hospital w/ oxygen. It took 5 hours for them to put it back in. The shoulder also was fractured when it hit my collar bone.

This is the second time I've had a dislocation.....I had my right shoulder dislocated 9 years ago while playing lacrosse.

Ya dude it was bad

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Oh my god man.... that sounds really bad:nonono:

I dislocated my shoulder real bad in a High School football game. It was actually behind my back:(

Good luck with that man:beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I feel you on the shoulder. 13 weeks to the day now (since its monday) that I got out of surgery on mine. Shit is a royal pain in the ass and im just getting comfortable getting back to daily things now.

Congrats on the baby and get better soon :beer:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Congrats! It's always nice to see a ray of sunshine during one of those bad luck streaks, but in this case I'd say it's a pretty sunny day. Sorry to hear about the should but now you're gonna be some little girls daddy!

Best of luck to you and your wife.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Sucks about the shoulder! I popped mine out snowboarding a few years ago, but luckily, while I was rolling down the hill I popped it back in, lol! Hurt like hell, and I still get pains now and then.

Congrats on the good news, though!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Thanks everyone. Ya I'm pretty sure my shoulder will be better by Oct. The only issue now is naming the little one. I swear my wife and I can't agree on anything.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Congrats Mike! You could always tell everyone that FFX County has a new .50 cal sniper rifle they wanted you to test from a standing position and your shoulder injury was the end result LOL

Users who are viewing this thread