Best news and gift EVER!!!!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Thats great news! Congradulations! I too (well my wife is having the baby but....) November 9th is the due date.

Good luck! :banana:

Hey everyone,

I know I havent been posting in a long time, but I've had a LOT of changes in the last year.

First my wife and I got married July of last year. Then we bought our house in December, and thats been consuming every bit of time I have.

I recently had a really bad accident while at home and dislocated my shoulder so bad they had to do emergency surgery. I am not working (freaking desk duty) and I have 6 titanium ankers which are holding all my crap in my shoulder up....NOT FUN

And then I found out on Friday that my wife and I are having a baby girl :). My whole life I never thought that I would be so happy to say I'm having a baby. My wife is due in October, so I'm trying to do whatever I can for the nursery....which is not much.

I just wanted to tell everyone my awesome news. I hope everyone is doing well.

Mike

CobraMac

Established Member
I wish I had a great cop story for everyone in regards to the dislocation but I don't. I was working on the house and had a bad fall. My shoulder was so badly dislocated it was pushing on my left lung and I had to be transported to Fairfax Hospital w/ oxygen. It took 5 hours for them to put it back in. The shoulder also was fractured when it hit my collar bone.

This is the second time I've had a dislocation.....I had my right shoulder dislocated 9 years ago while playing lacrosse.

Ya dude it was bad

Congratulations on the baby!! I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder....I feel your pain though...this was my senior season for lacrosse in college and I was 109th in the nation in scoring and broke my collarbone (10 weeks ago) with 5 weeks left in the season :cryying: I had seperated the same shoulder earlier in the season too...so it sounds very similar to things that have happened to me too haha

Users who are viewing this thread