Best shops in TX

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
AdrianG said:
What are the good shops in San Antonio? I'm moving down there later this summer.

Apparently it doesn't matter where you live ... HPP in Houston or one of the shops in Dallas are the only places worth taking your car... they have been menioned most often .. so the others don't count.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
RDJ said:
Apparently it doesn't matter where you live ... HPP in Houston or one of the shops in Dallas are the only places worth taking your car... they have been menioned most often .. so the others don't count.
sigh you win o holy elite internet warrior. :loser:

there are plenty of people saying HPP is the place. if you want to go somewhere else fine, he said ANYWHERE IN TX.

If you think about it when he asked for a good performance shop ANYWHERE IN TX and the majority of people are yelling HPP that means something. Ya your right i didnt read thru the whole thread cause most of it is stupid responses comming out of your mouth. :rollseyes

chill out. its only the internet, but your right im wrong im sure thats what you want to hear

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
LOL sounds like you need to learn how to read.. HPP isn't in Houston, it's in Dallas.
:lol: Hooray for reading comprehension!

And maybe it's just me, but if I had someone wanting to fly down and lok at my car, I'd be willing to take it to a reputable shop for them, even if it was a few hours away.

vetth8tr

Established Member
juiced35th said:
Another vote for HPP

Ditto.........they are some real standup guys. My buddy used strictly and liked there work but wish they would have treated him like hpp does me

jboss11

Established Member
Anywhere south of Austin go to Henderson Performance. They did all the work on my car
JP

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
I just had the snake worked on this past weekend over at High Powered Performance (HPP) and am pleased with their work. Mannny got the HP where I expected it to be and were friendly even though they started off a little slow.
Even shared a few laughs with some of the guys telling their stories, because when they found out what I do for a living. Lets just say it was "The trying to swallow a roll of toilet paper look."

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Iceman II said:
I just had the snake worked on this past weekend over at High Powered Performance (HPP) and am pleased with their work. Mannny got the HP where I expected it to be and were friendly even though they started off a little slow.
Even shared a few laughs with some of the guys telling their stories, because when they found out what I do for a living. Lets just say it was "The trying to swallow a roll of toilet paper look."
i suppose you've never done any of that stuff in your cobra. ;-)

351inside

Established Member
I like PSI!!! thats were oll my work get done at, and most of my friends too, and so far i havent heard anything bad about them...

Users who are viewing this thread