1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I have been looking around.

BAMA
LUND
VMP
So many to choose from!

i like the lifetime tunes from Bama,and i have heard great things from Lund..:??:

DIB5.0

Established Member
Love my Lund 93 aggressive and i have tried several. Depends on what you like. If you like everything smooth and power through the whole band the Lund is great. VMP is very smooth also. If you like a touchy throttle and harder shifts look at TORQ, Bama and Brenspeed if you want your RPM's to hang more in between shifts. Some of these things are cool at first but get annoying after awhile. Im sure the power is about the same in all tunes just some make the feel of the tunes different.

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I have been looking around.

BAMA
LUND
VMP
So many to choose from!

i like the lifetime tunes from Bama,and i have heard great things from Lund..:??:

we recommend the JLT/SCT XCAL3

the tuner comes with our custom tuning option for free..the custom tuning option consists of unlimited tunes,unlimited support and free revisions for as long as you own your vehicle no matter what you add to your set up

Rick @Amazon has many years of tuning knowledge and expereince.. he is one of a very small group of tuners who do..

for his backround and qualifications

Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home

PM me your # if you would like a personal consultation with him to discuss the options for your car

351inside

Established Member
we recommend the JLT/SCT XCAL3

the tuner comes with our custom tuning option for free..the custom tuning option consists of unlimited tunes,unlimited support and free revisions for as long as you own your vehicle no matter what you add to your set up

Rick @Amazon has many years of tuning knowledge and expereince.. he is one of a very small group of tuners who do..

for his backround and qualifications

Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home

PM me your # if you would like a personal consultation with him to discuss the options for your car

Is rick working on a ghost cam sound tune also???:rockon:

351inside

Established Member
i talked with him about it yesterday... he already has it done. he's just not a fan of the drivablity of them and doesnt suggest them.

How come some people say it doesnt affect anything else but the idle?

Just want to get everything straightnd out before i choose my tuner Thanks:beer:

DIB5.0

Established Member
Just ordered a Amazon tune for my auto so i will give you guys some feed back when i get it.

DIB5.0

Established Member
6900 to 7000 12shift. 100 rpm higher for the rest. Sometimes though if you get wheel spin it short shifts.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Lund 93 aggressive. Very smooth and great power through the whole rpm band.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Lund 93 aggressive. Very smooth and great power through the whole rpm band.

How about the VMP tune? I purchased a file from Justin, but ran into some very serious troubles. I got a new file from Justin after my car was taken care of by SCT and I'm very nervous to try it to be honest with you. I have a BBR file and I like the power but it seems a little aggressive on the part throttle shifting.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
Love my Lund 93 aggressive and i have tried several. Depends on what you like. If you like everything smooth and power through the whole band the Lund is great. VMP is very smooth also. If you like a touchy throttle and harder shifts look at TORQ, Bama and Brenspeed if you want your RPM's to hang more in between shifts. Some of these things are cool at first but get annoying after awhile. Im sure the power is about the same in all tunes just some make the feel of the tunes different.

what does everyone mean when they say touchy throttle? does it increase the sensitivity?? Still stuck in the old cable days, new to the driveby wire stuff, lol :D

granted i have a stick, if that makes a difference

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
what does everyone mean when they say touchy throttle? does it increase the sensitivity?? Still stuck in the old cable days, new to the driveby wire stuff, lol :D

granted i have a stick, if that makes a difference

That's exactly what it does...it's a false feel of responsiveness IMO

Users who are viewing this thread