Best use of Ebay ever

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Interesting punishment but as a parent I predict that this guy's troubles with his son are only beginning...

$122.50 for a used Play Station is a lot. I bought my daughter a new one with a bundled game and another free game for $149.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
They should include a short video clip of the 13 year old crying as bonus. They could just burn on a disc and include in the package.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
ahahah, damn i hope my mom never takes my cobra away from me...oh wait nevermine, she cant cause i bought it with my money!! haah MOM aint takin my cobra:nono:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
We need more parents like that! Ones that will take care of their children

Oh but didn't you know when we do discipline them we are abusing them? One little spank and we are child abusers these days LOL.

If your child is throwing a fit in the store it NEVER fails if you do something about it, you'll get the evil eyes of people who think you are abusing them, if you leave it til a bit later, then you get the evil eyes that you aren't doing something. Isn't this world great?

My dad's coworker got called on because she spanked her daughter for not getting in the car and acting up in a Wal-Mart parking lot, they got a visit from DCFS days later because someone called in her license plate number.

Please..

go mom or dad on ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread