Best wax?

dsgbolt

Established Member
So fellas I was thinking about waxing my truck but I had to ask which is the best wax to use i have a dsg?some advice please.

Bootbox

Established Member
S100 wax, I buy it at my local Harley Dealer for $15 but it's all over online too for about the same price.

S100 is by the same company and is generally agreed to be the same formula as the more expensive P21 wax, which a ton of people love for dark paint.

This is the best wax I've ever used. It goes on and comes off very easily and holds up through tons of washes. If you stayed on top of washing and quick detailing it you could wax it every few months and it would always look perfect.

Last edited:

dsgbolt

Established Member
That's not bad at all I'm a have to go by the Harley dealer then.I never waxed cause it was my DD but now I got me a gas saver so yea decided to wax it. Thanks for the advice bro.

4Lance

Svt Nut
Established Member
http://www.obsessivedetail.com Has some of the best waxes i have ever used You don't get that dust and residue with his waxes Wet obsession is awesome stuff and Dodo juice is pretty great to. I buy all my care care stuff from this site.

Last edited:

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Zaino products > * cobra and GXP after a zaino job.

3626436589_fbfd767488_b.jpg

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I love Zaino, i use it on my SOM WS.6, our old silver WS.6, and my old Sonic Blue Lightning. One of my friends just used it on her '10 Camaro too. I think it would work killer on DSG!

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
...none do any better job than Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 and you can get it at your favorite auto parts store for about $15.00 and NO shipping cost!! :beer:

Same here. I use the Meguiar's Scratch and Swirl Remover, then a coat of NXT. Always does a great job.:beer:

Photo Gallery.......................Website.........................Modifications
sig07new.jpg

Have a great day eh !___________________________________Dave

MJG

Established Member
I have used the NXT stuff, not bad for a polymer based wax, I actually found the Mothers new Synwax was better than the NXT.
But those don't compare to anything with a high end carnauba as mentioned.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
for 240 bucks a tub zaino is by far the better deal.. not gonna shell out that kinda chedda for a tub of wax that is not going to look any better than the zaino 5 step..

Ive seen the stuff first hand on a black viper at a local show here...zaino has nothing on it.
Its damned expensive and my self id have an issue paying out the nose for it as well. But I have seen nothing yet first hand that has held a candle to this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread