best way to 500 horse

redlinelaunch

i know this has been asked before but im wanting the best answer i can get. what pulley combo and tune is best along with the obvious (cai, midpipe, catback) to be close to or on 500 h.p.
thanks in advance.

ncc386

Established Member
20silversvt04 said:
i know this has been asked before but im wanting the best answer i can get. what pulley combo and tune is best along with the obvious (cai, midpipe, catback) to be close to or on 500 h.p.
thanks in advance.
2.8 pulley, belt, CAI, mid-pipe, cat-back, maybe a TB, plugs, an SCT MAF (if your stocker pegs), and a good tune.

mj8

Established Member
ncc386 said:
2.8 pulley, belt, CAI, mid-pipe, cat-back, maybe a TB, plugs, an SCT MAF (if your stocker pegs), and a good tune.
sndmn_2000 said:
i would also throw in a porting job, just to make sure it reaches 500

You will be there with the above for sure. Have fun!! :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

ncc386

Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
Stiegemeier' Winter Special Until Feb 28 2005

Ported Supercharger $395.00 40+HP
Ported Supercharger,Throttle Body and Plenum $495.00 52+HP
All Stage 3 Porting :thumbsup:

CLICK HERE AND CHECK THIS OUT
Brian Herron told me you guys do really, really good work. It's good to see you making a move out on the Internet. The prices are very reasonable, too. :coolman:

Fast Willy

Established Member
ncc386 said:

With these mods I would have to say also a port job. Its all about the tune though. Make sure you get a good tune and you should be good to go. Or you dont even have to waste ur time with a pulley, port job just go striaght with the KB or the whipple and you will be there even with a very very safe tune.

Users who are viewing this thread