Best way to communicate with Jon Lund?

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
I used his website to initiate a support request for a new tune to address my emissions readiness testing problem (rear O2s turned off in EVO tune). That was late Friday (4/27/12). I have not heard from anyone yet. There seems to be no number to call or direct email address on the website. I was hoping to have a tune soon, to complete a drive cycle and retest for my plate renewal (05/31/12).

Any ideas?

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Just keep emailing him if you don't hear from him after a few days. He's a really busy tuner but for good reason. He'll get back to you eventually but it takes time.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I just text him, you can try going through van or even evolution since that is where the tune originated

itSSlow98

Established Member
Call and email 100 times each and you might get a response. No tuner in the world is worth dealing with that bullshit customer service. I tried for weeks to get an appointment for a dynotune and never heard a word. I took my business elsewhere and tell everyone who rides his nuts how crappy it is to deal with them.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
You went to

Support.lundracing.com?

Yes, I followed your original link and opened a support request. I do not see an email address there. It says it is assigned to Jon. So, I guess i just have to wait in line. I am certain he is busy. I figured it would be a quick and easy thing, so it is just taking longer than I expected.

If someone has a number I can text or email address, please PM me. TIA

Last edited:

E.Marquez

Established Member
Call and email 100 times each and you might get a response. No tuner in the world is worth dealing with that bullshit customer service. I tried for weeks to get an appointment for a dynotune and never heard a word. I took my business elsewhere and tell everyone who rides his nuts how crappy it is to deal with them.

Maybe he just does not like you or want to provide you his services :dw:

He responds to my emails :beer: His tunes work :pepper:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Yes, I followed your original link and opened a support request. I do not see an email address there. It says it is assigned to Jon. So, I guess i just have to wait in line. I am certain he is busy. I figured it would be a quick and easy thing, so it is just taking longer than I expected.

If someone has a number I can text or email address, please PM me. TIA

I'll see if I can get in touch with Ken or Jon for you.

KenB

Established Member
Is it ticket 1664? We got that ticket 4 days ago and your tune was bought 4 years ago. Give us some time to track it down. Typical response time on most tickets are 1-2 days but up to 5 depending on what you need. I should have replied to let you know a timeframe.

Sorry

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Is it ticket 1664? We got that ticket 4 days ago and your tune was bought 4 years ago. Give us some time to track it down. Typical response time on most tickets are 1-2 days but up to 5 depending on what you need. I should have replied to let you know a timeframe.

Sorry
Yes, that is it. Thank you. I'm not complaining, but I was thinking my request got lost or I contacted you folks incorrectly.

I do not mind paying for a brand new tune. I just want a solid tune (not lean) that will pass emissions. I was told back then it was a "Lund" tune, but it arrived via JLT, so who knows. And since the first tune was for 91 and I use 93 octane, I figured maybe that could be addressed.

Thanks sktjock, kenneth and everyone for the help.

Last edited:

wallywagon

Established Member

Amen. There are plenty of good tuners out there to get a hold of. If you want to have his name in your sig then i would recommend you continue to email him!

69b302

Established Member
He is a good tuner, but I did not receive consistent good customer service, and took my business elsewhere. When I went whipple he responded very quickly somewhat criticizing my choice of Whipple over KB, but then never delivered a updated tune after repeated attempts. This caused a few weeks of delay in getting my car up on the Whipple, which sucked. As a customer, I will not get jerked around by the people I am paying.

Imatk

Established Member
Yeah I've been trying to get an updated tune to turn back on my COTS, that was April 17 and after a couple more attempts I still haven't received word about the tune.

I guess I'll keep emailing?

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Guys, keep in mind that this weekend is NMRA MIR, Jon is there helping customers who race that series.

Users who are viewing this thread