Best way to tune my cobra

L8R-G8R

Established Member
thinking logically, if the tune that on the car is spot on AFR trims as to what the stock tune is, the you are seeing the exact same amount of fuel/air ration in the pipes. not saying that is anywhere near 100% correct...but from a logical standpoint.

although i realize that the cat-converters are there to lower your CO output into the environment, and if they have that big of an effect really...then find what numbers on the CO reading a cobra puts out bone stock and see if you can't get your tuner to load you a tune on there to match those as best as possible...just don't EVER get on the car in the least bit until after you leave and change back to your performance tune.

Thanks for the advise! :beer:

L8R-G8R

Established Member
I've known several people to pass emissions testing with no cats, as long as they had a good tune. Once you get that Xcal, give Rick @ Amazon a call at 864-332-0955. He's been doing email tuning for years and has been doing all my tuning for the last three years.

Ill make sure to give him a call. How have you liked your tunes from Rick?

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Ill make sure to give him a call. How have you liked your tunes from Rick?

He's always helped me out with my car. He's always gone above what he needed to do in order to keep my business. I've been completely satisfied with his tunes, both email and dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread