Best Wheels On a New Edge

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
These GT??? wheels would look good on a yellow Cobra.
mustangtuning_2087_87652037

There ya go

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Yeah.. I think those wheels are a little more suited to the fascia/rocker styling of an 03-04, but it could definitely look cool- I need to find someone local that would let me throw a set on to see what they look like. When I do my SRA swap I'm going to use H&R SSs so it ought to sit similar to that.

Decisions, decisions....

I still think they would look killer even on a 99/01 car. A yellow paint matching pinstripe on the lip would be hot too...Black 18" Saleens with a yellow pinstripe would make me droool.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member

This topic is just like asking, "which exhaust sounds best?" There are many different style wheels that look good, it depends on your price and what type of wheel you want. Do you like 5 spoke or multi? Deep dish, no dish, or stepped lip? What color?

BBS RK's are great looking wheels. They look good in plasma, all black, and gunmetal.

DSC04445.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

Puppies028.gif

Puppies029.gif

PC110012.jpg

PC110015.jpg

Those would be my choices for a yellow cobra :rolling:

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
I still think they would look killer even on a 99/01 car. A yellow paint matching pinstripe on the lip would be hot too...Black 18" Saleens with a yellow pinstripe would make me droool.

mine are in the paintshop as we speak having this done.....all black 18" saleens with zinc yellow stripe...its gonna look sick

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I love the Fikse wheels, but I had heard they are no longer in business. Was my source wrong ??

cobraracer46

Banned
I love the Fikse wheels, but I had heard they are no longer in business. Was my source wrong ??

Kodiak Motorsports Inc. Acquires Fikse Brand. (Abbotsford, BC) – January 8, 2010.

Kodiak Motorsports Inc. announces the acquisition of Fikse assets. Kodiak Motorsports Inc. has been in the wheel business for over 10 years. No stranger to high performance, Kodiak supports countless professional race teams in both the US and Canada with their race wheel needs. Fikse Wheels will be the perfect addition and the two brands will compliment each other perfectly.

“I plan to deliver the same high quality wheels Fikse customers have enjoyed for years but with a new and refreshing business model.” says owner Daryle Redlin, “It’s a great opportunity to continually advance the state of the art – while also offering industry-leading customer service and support.”

Fikse Wheels is targeted to launch into full production on March 1st 2010. The company will offer the same timeless wheel styles as before but with many new fitments and styles coming online as well. Be on the lookout for the very long awaited 19” and 20” modular and monobloc fitments from Fikse Wheels. On a familiar note, Will Anthis will remain Sales Manager for Fikse Wheels. “I am excited to have the opportunity to continue offering sales and service for a product I truly believe is the best money can buy.” says Will.

Fikse Wheels manufactures modular and monobloc wheels for motorsport, aftermarket, and original equipment customers.

Users who are viewing this thread