Best wideband to use with SCT

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
I've been struggling with a FAST dual wideband for some time now and need a real world recommendation from those who have been successful. What is the best, bar none, hands down easiest wideband gauge setup to use with the PRP? I'm tired of trying to splice wires, dealing with errors and getting no where with my current setup. I need something near idiot proof. Thanks

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I had a hard time with my innovate, after a lot of research on it, it seems like the AEM is the easiest to hook up.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we did the cable so i could datalog anytime i want, only took about 5min

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
So the AFX and AEM W/B plugs right into the SCT X2. Please elaborate. Do you still need to assemble a serial data cable?
No matter what you are going to have to make your own data cable with LiveLink. Doesn't matter what wideband you are using, all require making a data cable. (XCal 2 = 9 pin din, XCal3 = Firewire)

There are only 2 wires that need to be hooked up. Your ground and your 0-4 or 0-5 volt output. Then you are going to have to make an analog equation for the wideband which will differ depending on model. This will get pluged into the LiveLink software to convert voltage to A/F or Lamda numbers. (Depending on what you feel more comfortable using)

I have Innovative on my car but if I were to do it again I might go with the NGK AFX or Zeitronix.

Users who are viewing this thread