Bet you smile and cry at the same time.........

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnTuY5F22sA"]YouTube- LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS!!! An unbelievably inspiring man!!! Thank you Nick Vujicic!!![/nomedia]

:rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That is great for him to have such a good outlook on life in a situation like that. I have a cousin who became paralyzed, in his twenties, from the mid chest down and he has a great outlook on life like that guy. Really makes you sit back and think of how lucky you are to have the things you do. Truly inspiring...

Last edited:

G-STANG

Established Member
Really makes you think twice before you complain about any minor set backs we may have in life. I have a customer who is just like him. He constantly reminds me be happy and smile as it could be worse. It's even more amazing that he can drive his freestar down to Florida every year. He can drive his van into my bay better than most of my customers who have no disability.

T76

Established Member
Funny you posted this, We just watched a "film" he was in at church on Sunday called "Butterfly Circus". It was only a 20 min film but it won 1st place in a pretty large film contest. I checked him out after church and saw this video. He really is inspiring! God can do amazing things in people's hearts.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Truly amazing. I wish I could feel this sort of inspiration all the time so I wouldn't take things for granted so much and remember how precious life is.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nick is a true inspiration. I know of him and have heard his testimony. He is a Christian preacher/evangelist who has spoken to over a million people and given them hope and inspiration. Actually here is another video of him where he says a bit more of how he is able to cope with his disabilities and where his courage and strength come from. The Scriptures say that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, and Nick is a testament to that. God most certainly has a hope and a future for everyone. I love this guy! Watching that video again renews my own hope and again inspires me to expect greater things of my life.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSRj7JqURjc&NR=1"]YouTube- Nick's Testimony[/nomedia]

1cbitten

Established Member
Amazing video and an amazing person! God is never at rest,He is always working in our lives. When it feels as if the world is crashing down on us keep your head up and remember that GOD is our LOVING FATHER and is in control.

T76, What part of N.C. are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread