Better pix...

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Okay so I found my better camera although as luck would have it, I broke the flash. Sorry no time for beautiful daylight shots until perhaps the weekend so I have to settle for my condo garage once again. Anyway I think these still beat my camera phone pix.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

"Faux" glass roof close up by request

DSC_0010.jpg

Blacked out out faux gas cap

DSC_0029.jpg

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Springs are Steeda ulta lights and are amazing. Tint on lights is a special heat resistant tint from my local tint guy. Tails are going to be redone with paint though, the design of the light makes it tough to adhere on the inside edges.

chancejat

Established Member
im i the only one who doesnt like the c stripe and lettering? kind of a boss 302 poser.....just sayin lol....thats my favorite color though looks great with the smoked lights....too bad they werent available for 2012....

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
looks nice! not a huge fan of the blacked out faux gas cap but the car is gorgeous otherwise

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
You should black out the pony on the grille.

I like the look of the car, even with the Boss stripes, which I love.

Mike

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
You should black out the pony on the grille.

I like the look of the car, even with the Boss stripes, which I love.

Mike

Thanks! Yes blacked out pony in the plans for sure and gonna do something custom with the faux cap, just trying to figure that out. Paint shop was not supposed to paint it all black but I am sure I will do something cool with it.

Looking back at these pics I can't believe how much the springs have settled. It now sits about .5 lower in the rear it seems. Also Boss / CS front spoiler coming soon thanks to my son and Santa! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread