BEWARE! on the look out for BILLY@ VINDICATED TUNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I'm in SD..I will be on the look out for a DSG Lightning..PM me your plate number....I may drive by some Ford dealerships too.

I suggest you get some yellow pages and call SoCal Ford dealerships and simply ask for "Billy"... helps to have a last name, and see if someone knows him

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
My plates read CHUXSVT. Its the only dark gray Lightning with a black rollpan bumper and Cobra hood. It also has a lethal performance banner on the windshield ..

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
My plates read CHUXSVT. Its the only dark gray Lightning with a black rollpan bumper and Cobra hood. It also has a lethal performance banner on the windshield ..

got it..I will look out for it

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
I have plenty of cop friends throughout cali...someone or everyone PM me as much info on this guy as possible and we will get him and make him pay

eddyroxx

Established Member
cliff notes: he had a shop called vindicated tuning and pretty much ripped people off selling used motors as built motors etc. and closed the shop when people found out and fled with chuxsvt's truck and with other members money and parts

rickrubin2

Established Member
cliff notes: he had a shop called vindicated tuning and pretty much ripped people off selling used motors as built motors etc. and closed the shop when people found out and fled with chuxsvt's truck and with other members money and parts

He's a box full of shit that gets pissed on...

KRZFORD

Established Member
i could of sworn i seen this dude drop off a car at the ford dealer i work at here in san jose, tow truck driver D&M towing company u guys might wanna check it out...he was in a hurry too :??:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
i could of sworn i seen this dude drop off a car at the ford dealer i work at here in san jose, tow truck driver D&M towing company u guys might wanna check it out...he was in a hurry too :??:

Hmmmm first post. Not fishy at all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread