BEWARE! on the look out for BILLY@ VINDICATED TUNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRZFORD

Established Member
Hmmmm first post. Not fishy at all right?

i work at Capitol Ford in San Jose, i have nothing to hide, so quit your bullshit...im trying to help people out! my 5.0 was stolen exactly 1 year ago and i have yet to recover it, i know exactly how these guys are feeling...**** off

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
i work at Capitol Ford in San Jose, i have nothing to hide, so quit your bullshit...im trying to help people out! my 5.0 was stolen exactly 1 year ago and i have yet to recover it, i know exactly how these guys are feeling...**** off

Hahaha take it easy. :coolman: :thumbsup:

tropicmustang

Established Member
I have been paid back a measly $195 dollars since over the past year and a half. He promised to pay me back but thats all i have gotten.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Damn I hope I never have to feel that empty feeling of my car being stolen.

stg1sleeper

Established Member
I was informed in a similar thread, that he may be working at Whipple in Fresno, under the name "William". I can feel everyone's pain here. He stole my Mustang out of his own shop, MSX in Turlock back in 2006. 2 months later, CHP found my vehicle in over 30 pieces at a chop shop in Modesto. The officer actually pulled over two illegals in a stolen car, and his interrogation is what led him to my Mustang, along with a bunch of other vehicles on their list! Ivestigators made more than a few arrests, but they were all low level car thieves. Everyone is pointing the finger, while Billy and the other big car boosting dicks are up in their tower b***ing each other. This is why Billyhas never been caught for *ACTUALLY* Billy is sharp when it comes to ripping off cars. He gets your vehicle passed

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
I was informed in a similar thread, that he may be working at Whipple in Fresno, under the name "William". I can feel everyone's pain here. He stole my Mustang out of his own shop, MSX in Turlock back in 2006. 2 months later, CHP found my vehicle in over 30 pieces at a chop shop in Modesto. The officer actually pulled over two illegals in a stolen car, and his interrogation is what led him to my Mustang, along with a bunch of other vehicles on their list! Ivestigators made more than a few arrests, but they were all low level car thieves. Everyone is pointing the finger, while Billy and the other big car boosting dicks are up in their tower b***ing each other. This is why Billyhas never been caught for *ACTUALLY* Billy is sharp when it comes to ripping off cars. He gets your vehicle passed

Isn't whipple a svtp site vender ?
Maybe they can check that out

97snakebite

Established Member
Bumping this old thread.....has anything come of this??? Has Billy resurfaced?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread