Big Brother is watching...

Sick03Vert

Banned
They've been doing this kind of thing in Virginia for a long time. Of course, that's probably the strictest state I've ever been in when it comes to traffic laws.

Texas is somewhat lenient...and practically lawless in comparison. I mean, I've seen patrol cars in VA that have life-sized blow up dolls in the drivers seat sitting on the side of the road just to try to get people to slow down. They are DIRTY up there.

achamb7

Established Member
They've been doing this kind of thing in Virginia for a long time. Of course, that's probably the strictest state I've ever been in when it comes to traffic laws.

Texas is somewhat lenient...and practically lawless in comparison. I mean, I've seen patrol cars in VA that have life-sized blow up dolls in the drivers seat sitting on the side of the road just to try to get people to slow down. They are DIRTY up there.

Aren't radar detectors illegal in VA also?

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Ohio Does it regularly. its probably too common to be honest...

Havent seen this in Columbus at all and up by Findlay where im at the highway stretch on I-75 just got bumped up to 70MPH. Im actually wondering now where they do this.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

true story, they will even sit on the side of the road in the dark completely blacked out. I am not a fan of being in VA lol

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I live in FL half the year and MA the other. I make the drive twice a year and am always careful when I go through VA, I usually see as many cops in VA as I do the whole rest of the drive combined

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
true story, they will even sit on the side of the road in the dark completely blacked out. I am not a fan of being in VA lol

As far as I know this is some form of entrapment and is now illegal because we've had several troopers loose their lives on the highway sitting there with not even parking lights on. I think its stupid to be honest.

Sick03Vert

Banned
As far as I know this is some form of entrapment and is now illegal because we've had several troopers loose their lives on the highway sitting there with not even parking lights on. I think its stupid to be honest.

While I agree, I can tell you that in the state of Texas there is no such thing as entrapment.

Not many cops sit blacked out roadside here anyway though...too many 75mph zones and all it takes is one idiot not paying attention.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Missouri they can sit blacked out on the highway too.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Pretty soon they'll be able hack into your ECM and shut your car down.

20100204104618!Terminator.jpg

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
try living in my area:

State Police satellite station in town, County Sheriff's office in town, City PD in town, College Police with some enforcement power in town...

everyone is ALWAYS running a speed trap of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread