Big Brother is watching...

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
As far as I know this is some form of entrapment and is now illegal because we've had several troopers loose their lives on the highway sitting there with not even parking lights on. I think its stupid to be honest.

Please look up the definition of entrapment...

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
In VA if you are doing 80mph no matter what the posted speed is, it's reckless driving and you can go to jail.. Odd to say the least. Where I came from before, speed alone is not reckless it takes 1 additional move. I live here and they are strict. I just got a ticket for window tint being too dark last week... I was in my cobra doing the speed limit, cars passing me on I95, 2 sitting in median and get me for tint but not others for speeding... I am illegal so I can't complain but still...I was pulled because of the car I am confident of it... damn ticket cost me $91....

RVAslobra

Established Member
Born and raised in VA,but moved to TX/LA in 2010,and its like night and day between the two as far as cops and driving. VA by far has the strictest traffic laws in the nation without a doubt,I've been pulled over by cops in the middle of the night that were sitting in the inside median of the highway facing the opposite direction with no parking lights just waiting for a speeder. And what ever you do DO NOT get caught doing 20mph over the speed limit,I did and the courthouse all but buried me under the jail. Texas on the other hand is amazing,everyone drives fast and theres very few cops.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Well I made my biyearly drive today and wouldn't ya know. I counted 13 cops running radar and 8 people pulled over. Didn't see a single cop running radar from palm beach FL all the way up to the VA state line

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I love how the kid said he was hurrying to get home so he could use the restroom. You really think anyone will buy that bullshit excuse? Because doing wheelies at 100+ MPH are excellent on your expanded bladder, you know.

If he would have crashed or had someone cut him off, he wouldn't have to wait to use the restroom at home any longer...

Users who are viewing this thread