Big CA ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I never claimed it did. I understood the cited Georgia Code when I read it. I thought is was a more useful and precise response than yours.

My response was to question the veracity of the statement regarding the fact that L.E.O.s in Ga. must show the radar readout to the violator and to request the appropriate section of Ga. code that requires such. You responded to me with a section of code that does not pertain.

But, I'm not an attorney or LEO so I could be wrong. (I had hoped that my bent tuning fork comment was pretty obvious tip that I had read the code section.)

You really need to watch making those assumptions when you start representing paying clients in three states.:-D

At what point are you going to realize that your attacks on my education do not bother me. Your comments just prove you are jealous of my accomplishments to which yours pale in comparison.

STG

Banned
My response was to question the veracity of the statement regarding the fact that L.E.O.s in Ga. must show the radar readout to the violator and to request the appropriate section of Ga. code that requires such. You responded to me with a section of code that does not pertain.

At what point are you going to realize that your attacks on my education do not bother me. Your comments just prove you are jealous of my accomplishments to which yours pale in comparison.

Why did you conclude my post was a response to you and not MobeyDick? I did not quote you. Do you believe that every post below yours is a response to you? Do you need every post in the Donut Shop to be a response to you?

I took the time to do a little research and posted something useful for MobeyDick. I think wjlane understood my intent and you didn't.

If you actually believe my posts (those actually directed to you) are proof I'm jealous of your accomplishments, I can only pray that any closing arguments you present in court are better constructed.

You seem to be pretty thin-skinned and probably a lot of fun to cross-examine.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Why did you conclude my post was a response to you and not MobeyDick? I did not quote you. Do you believe that every post below yours is a response to you? Do you need every post in the Donut Shop to be a response to you?

Context eludes you. You stated
STG said:
I thought is was a more useful and precise response than yours.

Therefore the proper conclusion is that you posted in response to me. However, dont let me confuse you with actual facts, feel free to spin it anyway you like.

I took the time to do a little research and posted something useful for MobeyDick. I think wjlane understood my intent and you didn't.

Your intent? Please, your intent in the majority of your posts is to stroke your own ego not to inform.

If you actually believe my posts (those actually directed to you) are proof I'm jealous of your accomplishments, I can only pray that any closing arguments you present in court are better constructed.

Here you go again. That green eyed monster is a bitch.

You seem to be pretty thin-skinned and probably a lot of fun to cross-examine.

I see you are playing internet lawyer again. Please tell us how the big bad law schools wouldn't admit you. :eek:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
I told him he should have quit while only a bit behind; now he just looks foolish (once again).

Isn't it amazing how fighting a few traffic citations prepares one for the legal arena............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been quite entertaining; kind of a Donut Shop Smackdown with STG being the smakee. :lol:

STG

Banned
I told him he should have quit while only a bit behind; now he just looks foolish (once again).

Isn't it amazing how fighting a few traffic citations prepares one for the legal arena............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been quite entertaining; kind of a Donut Shop Smackdown with STG being the smakee. :lol:

What legal area? The Donut Shop? Whatever gets you through the day! :rolling:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Pompous attitude? Now that is funny !! If there was an award for pompous asshats, it would have a home on your mantle, STG.

And I said "legal arena", not "legal area". Try to keep up.

You should take Will Roger's advice = When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. At this point you are beginning to look quite foolish. :lol: :lol:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
None wouldn't admit me. I just think your pompous attitude would be fun to exploit in traffic court.:thumbsup:

You are a fool to confuse internet persona with actual persona. Feel free to delude yourself all you wish.

STG

Banned
You should take Will Roger's advice = When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. At this point you are beginning to look quite foolish. :lol: :lol:

I shall take Will Rogers' advice:

"Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread