Big JLT SALE 7/18/06-7/31/06 Take a look...

Tucker

Big JLT sale 7/18/06 – 7/31/06

It’s been awhile I know, but we’ll do this one good.
The sale will be as follows:
All orders over $150 that include any of the JLT intake kits will receive a full 10% off the total, including the shipping.
This includes all JLT Ram Air and Cold Air intakes and even the truck and 05-up GT kits with the tuners. That’s over $58 in savings on the one kit!!!

PLUS, we will include a FREE JLT T-Shirt in every order We have Med. Large, XL and 2X
*while supplies last*

Don’t forget, we sell all METCO Performance Solutions pulleys and suspension parts plus SCT and now REDLINE TUNING Hood lifters. Also, don’t forget the new JLT PVC Pre-Filters, in stock and ready to go.

So grab that JLT CAI and a set of hood lifters or a 4 lb lower METCO crank pulley for your Cobra or GT and receive 10% off your total order!!! Save big time.

Be sure to put your T-shirt size in the comments box and use the discount code JLT#1 in the discount code box on the order form page.
If you do not put in the code you will not get the discount. Make sure you see the discount applied in your total.

If you have ANY questions please feel free to call (best) email (2nd best) or PM (3rd best) us and we will gladly answer them.

Big thanks to all the forum members for your support over the years. :beerchug:

PS. For those of you who placed orders today or yesterday, I do apologize, but this was a last minute decision. Thank you for your order and your understanding.

Jay Tucker
JLT Performance Inc.

shaolinmonk777

Established Member
man i just missed this to by one week. just put the rai on today. I wouldnt mind picking up one of those hood lift kits. how hard is it to install those?

Last edited:

Tucker

Jcobra, email me about a shirt :)

The redlines are pretty easy to install. If you can use a drill and a rivet gun your golden!

Thanks
Jay

SilvGT

Established Member
shaolinmonk777 said:
man i just missed this to by one week. just put the rai on today. I wouldnt mind picking up one of those hood lift kits. how hard is it to install those?

very easy to install i just put them on this past weekend. you'll love them

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
shaolinmonk777 said:

Real easy...may need to purchase a rivet gun...but mainly self explanatory...just put some on the cobra and the mach in about 2 hours...take your time though...these are a must and look awesome

Cop I Am

Run whatcha brung
Established Member
hey wanna know about a t-shirt, I bought 2 of your trick oil separators at the FFW race at Va motorsports pk.

Last edited:

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
hey was considering getting one of your high boost kits since I dont wanna move maf to fender is there any problem with running this setup on ported eaton only making 14lbs boost?

Tucker

droptop351 said:
hey was considering getting one of your high boost kits since I dont wanna move maf to fender is there any problem with running this setup on ported eaton only making 14lbs boost?
I suggest a tune with the 12" kit.
At 14 PSI the regular CAI is the better choice though, but yea, bith will work just fine.

Jay

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
why is the regular one better exactly? Not wanting to sound rude just wanna learn. Yeah Ive got a steg IV coming and was wanting to get rid of my upr cai and get a jlt just couldnt figure out which was better to use. I dont really like having to put maf right behind the filter would prefer to keep it in engine bay. What is difference between the regular one and the high boost one i was thinking it was only 12" filter vs 6"filter

Tucker

The best place for the filter is directly in front of the MAF as in the factory set up. The MAF and computer are designed to read air coming off the filter. If I could fit a MAF and a 12" filter in the fenderwell I would, but space doesn't permit me to do so. There is no abverse effect to putting the MAF in the fenderwell other then a cleaner looking pipe and under hood area. It's no more work and cost less.

At 14 PSI your way under the 550 RWHP that the 6" CAI kit can handle, this is why I recommend it for your set up.
It's not that one is better then the other, it that one is better then the other depending on your set up.

If you want the MAF under the hood then the 12" kit will work just fine, but it's over kill is all I'm saying. Trying to save you money is all, but both will work.

Jay

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
He could use the 9" filter kit as well, right Jay? This still places the filter/mass air in the fenderwell and will support mor horsepower than your currently making Brandon ;-) I use the 9" filter on my JLT and it has worked flawlessly while still flowing well enough to feed over 600 to the wheels. Hell I ran the 6" filter on the Whipple for about a month and even with the smaller filter probably not providing sufficient airflow to the blower I still managed to run a 7.03 @ 102 on drag radials.

Just my humble .02 e-cents :thumbsup:

Shannon

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
when you buy the JLT True RAI kit does it come with a 6" filter or a 9" filter. thanks allen for an 03 cobra

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Hey Tucker, If I order the hood lifters, how soon do you ship. I am supposed to be going to FFW Bristol next weekend and would like to have them installed. Just wondering.

Michael

Tucker

I have most all years and models in stock, so if ordered before 3pm est they will ship that day. WV is only 1-2 days shipping.

Let me know
Jay

BTW, LAST DAY FOR THE 10% OFF. Thanks to all who took part!!!!!!!

Tucker

I'd like to thank you all for a great sale. Some really took advantage of the 10% getting Metco and SCT products in conjunction with the JLT intake. Good deal guys. I think this was good for us all.
Thanks and feel free to contact me for any other parts you may need.
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread