Big Turbo Fox vs Twin Turbo Viper

SoFlaZ06

Established Member
lol, but yea, it was the viper first time on the street on the setup, no need for it to throw 5th. Mustang was out of gear also at that point.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Something in the rear came loose. He needs to look at it. Nothing major. The Stang didn't "Blow Up"

Also what was failed to be mentioned was that the Fox weighed MORE than the Viper. Had a 242 lb passenger in the car putting it over 3900 lbs! (3922) to be closer.

Not bad for a 26 year old car with a little 331 and single!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Something in the rear came loose. He needs to look at it. Nothing major. The Stang didn't "Blow Up"

Also what was failed to be mentioned was that the Fox weighed MORE than the Viper. Had a 242 lb passenger in the car putting it over 3900 lbs! (3922) to be closer.

Not bad for a 26 year old car with a little 331 and single!

Hell no it's not :rockon:

Damn, I had watched this earlier and didn't realize this was the famous Sergio car! You know the competition is in trouble when the stream of half ass excuses start rolling lol

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Viper owner does not know how to take an L. He's a got a rolodex of excuses.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I'm glad you said that because after the video ended, my first thought was "did an actual race ever happen???"

So, basically:

1) He can't drive.
2) He's too scared of his car.
and
3) He has more excuses than skills.

Why the hell would you call out "the baddest Mustang in the state" if your car isn't even ready for racing?? That dude is full of shit.

I'd be scared too with all that power. Vipers are notorious for being sketchy cars even stock.

undfetd

Established Member
I definitely have to agree the Viper driver needs a little practice.

Viper driver is actually pretty good. He actually opted to end the race at the top of 4th (about 160mph) so he took it to the limiter on purpose. The fox could stretch the high gear until about 170 (another 1200RPM). Shifting 5th would make the Viper fall back even worse initially, after 170+mph, 1/2 way into 5th gear for the Viper, it would have walked the fox. But then again, fox would be on the brakes by then.

undfetd

Established Member
please tell me its not true serg blew the fox up? that car is plain gorgeous

Thank you for the concern, looks like the car destroyed an axle and the spider gears, all else looks good. Going to go to the track since it held a new high boost level to see if we can't squeeze a bit more out of her.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thank you for the concern, looks like the car destroyed an axle and the spider gears, all else looks good. Going to go to the track since it held a new high boost level to see if we can't squeeze a bit more out of her.

Awesome - both cars ran great no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread