Big turbo SRT4 @ Dyno 509trq/497whp

Nxed2

Established Member
Stock long block, intake, nothing ported and more importantly stock CLUTCH! 26.5 psi on 100% e85 turbo is a Precision billet wheel 5857. Not much to it really..

Pull done on a loaded eddy current dynocom dynometer in 4th gear from 2500 rpm to only 5500 rpm being its on stock clutch and didnt want it to give out as it was starting to smell. lol... will easily go 500+ with a good clutch and some more rpm.

Is that a 2ton Turbo diesel pick up or a NeOn Srt!?! :shrug: lol

[youtube_browser]XmLAFvNCEXI[/youtube_browser]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmLAFvNCEXI&list=UUoy339RCUDouumumrT5oIYQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]Big Turbo Srt4 Dyno - 509trq/ 497whp - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

mgmustang1

Established Member
That's nuts! I just picked up a caliber srt4 for a dd. IT's all stock, but these srt motors can take alot so i hear. Not planning to go crazy with it but at least i know i can.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Ghey music aside, nice pull. I should have never sold my SRT4. That was a fun little car and pretty quick too. Hated it didn't have cruise though.

19935.slow

Established Member
Its still a skittle.

So what does that make your car if he gaps you? We all know it would.

Op... I'm going to guess the owner or you (whoever it is) doesn't beat on it to much. My friends hx40 srt use to go through clutchs like nothing. He beat the **** out of it though.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I had a black SRT4 for a little over 3 years. Made 300whp on stock turbo, fun little car that surprised a lot of people. This is my first time seeing a vid of an E85 srt, nice!

Nxed2

Established Member
That's nuts! I just picked up a caliber srt4 for a dd. IT's all stock, but these srt motors can take alot so i hear.

lots of Csrt4's at the dyno that day.. All stock turbo plus boltons, they all made nice numbers too.. I will post the link here for you of there runs in a bit..The srt 2.4l engine in the caliber is said to be even STRONGER than the Neon srt4...:rockon:

SRT engineers did there home work that for sure.

Its still a skittle.

.....and?

I appreciate anything that makes whp AND trq.. I like fast cars I like building them up and tearing them down, most of my cars have been mustangs..I still have my ol baby 98 gt w 65k on the body..Always been a Ford guy first but into what ever makes power..you just seem like a mad fanboy.:rollseyes

Op... I'm going to guess the owner or you (whoever it is) doesn't beat on it to much. My friends hx40 srt use to go through clutchs like nothing. He beat the **** out of it though.

the car actually does not get beat on daily but when its out of the garage it is in mexico doing some runs, only see's the sun to get beat on. lol.. But it has recently been used as a daily grocery runner for my wife. Im not the type to punish a car in a empty parking lot or shadow racing type of ricer shit. It just gets some quick runs every other weekend. On the track on 24'" slick it held up into mid 3rd gear where I noticed some slip... but that is where 509lbs of trq peeks at so im not complaining lol.

Thanks for the comments guys! :beer:

Nxed2

Established Member
Theres always that one guy in every SRT4 thread to point out the obvious, like its still 2004 and people actually care.

Youre that guy.

^this lmao. who gives a shit? not me.

Im not driving it becuase its a ****in luxury suv or a super nice sports car. I have it becuase it cheap to own, light weight, easily made fast and unbelievably reliable despite the power it makes. Hard to find that combo.

:bash:

johnnyrocket

Established Member
So what does that make your car if he gaps you? We all know it would.

:lol: You mad? :lol: I agree still a skittle! Just because he's calling it a skittle dosn't mean he's calling it slow. Calm down!:lol1: My buddy has one and it's fast has hell. I think they are awesome little cars.:beer: sh!t they call my car a caviler, camry, don't get all butt hurt. :lol1:

95PGTTech

Established Member
:lol: You mad? :lol: I agree still a skittle! Just because he's calling it a skittle dosn't mean he's calling it slow. Calm down!:lol1: My buddy has one and it's fast has hell. I think they are awesome little cars.:beer: sh!t they call my car a caviler, camry, don't get all butt hurt. :lol1:

the term skittle is widely used as a put-down, which was completely out of place in this thread.

that's like me calling you a N***** and then trying to say I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just pointing out the color of your skin.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lots of Csrt4's at the dyno that day.. All stock turbo plus boltons, they all made nice numbers too.. I will post the link here for you of there runs in a bit..The srt 2.4l engine in the caliber is said to be even STRONGER than the Neon srt4...:rockon:

SRT engineers did there home work that for sure.

Werd.

Too bad they put that badass motor in a Caliber.

My94GT

Established Member
the term skittle is widely used as a put-down, which was completely out of place in this thread.

that's like me calling you a N***** and then trying to say I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just pointing out the color of your skin.

wow really a screwed up comparison there, but maybe its just me. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread