Bike Vids!

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by mike79
HOnestly, it did seem as if he was going fast, but not 180mph. Watch the lines of the road. Hell when he was going 100 it seemed as if he was doing 55! Look again.

I would say he was doing about a buck 70 maybe 180.... but thats all..... you can tell he was geared down too...maybe 1 or 2 teeth off the front sprocket because of how it pulled in 5th gear

And yes, I speak from experience ;-)

cool vid:thumbsup:

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
As it stands The Busa is the fastest production bike ever. 180+ all the others got caught up in the speed cap mandated. there top speeds are set at 178 I think. I heard this on TLC program with the top 10 fastest vehicles on earth and the busa was 10 lol with a rocket sled at #1 goes 6000+ mph

umustdv8

Established Member
I have a video of a guy passing a cop at around 170 mph on my site if you want to see it. Enjoy!

fmhscopeland1

Established Member
i have it downloaded now if i can figure out how to put it on this thread...... crap well i downoladed it on a music downloaded thingy and i cant get to it. like i can open up imesh and watch it but when i browse for it to put it on here i can find it.....?

dougwg

Established Member
you wouldn't even feel a pothole at that speed.... you would just fly right over it...... a bad bump on the other hand.... he might eat pavement

Users who are viewing this thread