Bill Mahler's Letter To Pres. Bush

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
BILL MAHLER'S LETTER TO PRES. BUSH

Dear President Bush:

"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more money to spend - you used up all of that. You can't start another war because you used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare: helping poor people. Listen to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit card's maxed out.
No one's speaking to you. Mission accomplished.

"Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company and the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job. How about cowboy or space man? Now I know what you're saying: there's so many other things that you as President could involve yourself in. Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela. Eliminating the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program over to the church. And Social Security to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the vote.

"But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert Hoover was a shitty president, but even he never conceded an entire city to rising water and snakes.

"On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side.

"So, yes, God does speak to you. What he is saying is: 'Take a hint.' "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forwarded to you by:

Harry's Humble House of Humor on the Hinternet
Alameda, somewhere in CAlifornia 94501

Anything worth taking seriously
is also worth making fun of !

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Libertarian here, yes the GOP with Bush have spent too much ( with Democrat help ), that's a given.

Under the Bush administration, more has been spent for programs to help the poor. Under the Bush administration, Minority home onwership has risen & He has seen to it more than any other president in history.

Thing is, Bush with his " liberal " spending, the Democrats are mad only because he beat them at their own game. Spending.

Oh, concerning the tax cuts, why dio i hear all these liberal leftists complain about tax breaks when the Enjoy the tax breaks themselves? Name me one democrat, one celebrity who is a liberal, and are rich, that does NOT enjoy their tax breaks? I wonder what they do with their tax breaks? Makes you wonder, dose'nt it? ( this should be a no brainer )

As far as Bill Maher, ever seen his quotes on our military? Here ya go, I googled it for you....http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=bill+maher+military.

I would NOT want to be quoting from a left wing assorted NUT like him. That's about as bad as siding up with the Reverand Al Pimpton ( Sharpton ). Or better yet, it's about like some good conservative quoting from Pat Robertson.

While I agree with a handful of his Libertarian views ( Bill Maher ), his extreme liberalism is far fetched & something to be laughed at, just as some extreme right winger is to be laughed at.

skajake83

far from stock
Established Member
Yeah he hits on some intelligent points....um..let's see Bush apparently can call up hurricanes, which is amazing, and he refers to using all the money like the democrats are so financially enlightened, rofl. Case and point, the Dem. Illinois gov. made $200,000 last year and gave away $450, and remember the Kerry opting not to give the higher tax in Missouri, but talking other people into it. I hope liberals do get what you want, which is Hillary in office. I gaurentee there will be a riot so big it will crush the democratic party.

little know fact, the first KKK members were all democrats. Yet most african americans are democrats.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bill Maher should have Ted Nugent on his show again?!?!

I want to see somebody kick Bill's ass again. He sure needs another ass kickin'!

;-) :lol: :p

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
The Republican tax cuts were passed over Democrat opposition. Even moderate Repubs are balking at extending all the tax cuts. I don't blame Bush for the hurricanes or losing the World Trade Center buildings. I do blame Bush for putting incompetents in FEMA, not getting the military involved to help hurrican victims, and getting the US to go to war with Iraq on false info and lies about terrorism and WMD's. I also blame Bush for extremism and pandering to the right wing base which divides the country. I blame Bush for idiocy like stem cell research ban, demonizing gay marriage, faith based initiatives which ignore the Constitutional ban on promoting religion, etc.

HPCobra04

Established Member
Bill Maher is a ***. He gets off on having people come to his show and totaly shit on someone that has different beliefs than him and have his fans cheer. If not for Bush, Bill Maher's ****** ass would not have anything to talk about. If i remember right hollywood tried to stop Bush before and look what happened 4 more years. Im not the biggest Bush fan but i just hate when some one capitolizes(sp) on someones misfortune.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
HPCobra04 said:
Bill Maher is a ***. He gets off on having people come to his show and totaly shit on someone that has different beliefs than him and have his fans cheer. If not for Bush, Bill Maher's ****** ass would not have anything to talk about. If i remember right hollywood tried to stop Bush before and look what happened 4 more years. Im not the biggest Bush fan but i just hate when some one capitolizes(sp) on someones misfortune.

Hate America then, hate every company that made every "we will never forget", every yellow ribbon, or anything related to 9/11 after it happened

LogiWorld123

Established Member
HPCobra04 said:
Bill Maher is a ***. He gets off on having people come to his show and totaly shit on someone that has different beliefs than him and have his fans cheer.

Sounds alot like what happens on..... every single talking head show on every single network TV channel.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Scoriox said:
Sounds alot like what happens on..... every single talking head show on every single network TV channel.

I agree, if someone has a show & are known for their particular social, political or religious stance & you get on their show, you are setting yourself up. If you can handle what they give you, then so be it.

I enjoy watching shows like " Hardball " or Bill O'reilly's show, people from opposing views get on their & by times handle themselves very well.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I do love this country, we can say 'pert near anything and not get hung for it. Every now and then people actually make sense or at least provide some validity to their arguments. Knowing why someone arrives at their point of view is very interesting. What is not interesting is all the folks especially on this site who point out all the obvious problems but lack the intelligence to formulate solutions. Go Bill Go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread