Billet Flow TB PICS

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I know you guys have seen the billetFlow before but here are some pics of my TB install. I am totally satisfied with the BilletFlow TB. The install was a breeze only took about 25 minutes to take off the stock and bolt on the BF. It idled perfect from the minute I started the car up. Absolutely NO issues. I felt a good SOTP difference, I don't have an aftermarket boost gauge but I think I picked up around 1 to 1.5psi. Thanks to mark at Lightning Force Performance for the excellent service and quick responses whenever I had questions. I had great service with them and would recommend them to anyone. Also, thanks to kevin(Trmn8tr) for the tools (again). Anyway, here they are:

larryc7777

Established Member
Looks good , Kevin.:beer: Did you check the port match of the BilletFlow intake to the Eaton elbow before installation? I just want to know if I will be doing any port matching when I purchase one of these for my car.:-D

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
larry-- good question. I apologize but I did not check the port match. I didn't think about it until you mentioned it. Although there may be a small difference, I don't think the gains you would get from port matching would be worth it. But I am no where near an expert so I could be wrong. Maybe Doug from Billet Flow would know.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Last one, while Trmn8tr and I were out test driving this guy messed with us. I think he only had exhuast and maybe an intake (and the tailights :nonono: ) But he did have 03 wheels.

larryc7777

Established Member
I know the pieces from Doug will be right on, it's the core-shift on the parts from Eaton that concerns me. No biggie though, yours might be perfect, but mine might be .100 off. If it's off, I'll fix it. I am jealous, though. I WANT A TB.:cryying:

larryc7777

Established Member
Hey Kev,
Here's a little tip I learned on posting pics. If you resize them to 640x480, they will fit without the necessity of scrolling sideways to view the whole pic. Plus, you even gain some extra resolution & the pics look sharper.:thumbsup:

larryc7777

Established Member
Let's see: house payment, car payments, insurance payments, daughter's tuition, real estate taxes, credit card bills(lots & lots of credit card bills), utilities, need I go on?:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I didn't think you needed any mods. I have bassani xpipe/catback and UPR intake and the TB performes fine.

Users who are viewing this thread