Billet Flow TB PICS

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
It will do both. The throttle feels better and it feels like I gained some hp too. This is a good mod especially if you have a pulley. Although you will see some gains with the stock pulley, I think this TB is a must if you are going to run some more boost.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Sweet! I like the SVT engraving on it also. Really sets it off, says "look at me, I'm badass". I dont know, I'm retarded! I havent had my Cobra for a little over a week as its in the body shop being repaired obviously. Im going through some withdrawal issues right now. I was told last Thusday then it got pushed to Friday cause the part that came was damaged during shipping. Then, I was told Saturday, the owner didnt like the wet sand job the detailer had done to it on Saturday. So now I sit here waiting even longer for my car. Cant wait till my last class tomorrow when I can hopefully pick up my Cobra and give back the rental (Mitsu Galant, nice car, but cant stand the 4 cyl, but it does get great gas mileage) Alright, sorry way off topic here, but I had type and talk about my car and my withdrawals from looking at it and definitely driving it around!! :) BTW, awesome looking TB!!!

Tim

OverToad

Established Member
you have me sold...but damn, it's expensive :) how much is the engraving (range?)?

I had Doug (Billetflow) engrave an old nickname on mine, which is anodized to match my car.
I haven't priced out his TB's since I bought mine, but if your going to spend $600-$700 on a custom part for your car, you might as well go the last 1/10th of the mile ;-)
And when you consider that last (but most important) bit of customization only runs you about $25, not doing it would be a crime that you'd never forgive yourself for :coolman:

Myself, HotRodHarry, NitrousPete, ModularMadness, AmazonRacing........and a host of others.......have all done it, and I'm sure they grin everytime they look at it when they pop the hood ;-)

maoun

Established Member
yeah, doesn't sound too bad at all for the engraving...i just had no clue how much it was to add on

thx
m.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The BilletFlow TB/Plenum has got my attention. It's not cheap but what I'm hearing is all positive. Love the custom engraving & powder coating options as well.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
There are some good deals out there. Try mark at Lightning Force Performance, they have some good deals and great service.

Users who are viewing this thread