Billet Pro Shop New Build for 2015

BilletProShop

Established Member
Another angle from the nitrous pass we got recently :)
[youtube_browser]eWXy2wwY8bQ[/youtube_browser]

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Congratulations and wish I was coming up to see you but part of us will be at Shelbyfest. Justin and Rebecca will be at MIR. Go kick some butt.

BilletProShop

Established Member
I smell 9.20's lol

well , posted this one for you my Canadian friend...
2015-05-03%2018.37.34_zpsdxdcjyfk.jpg

care to guess my next pic ?....
and why would i be going K/B, that would way be too easy, doing this with a lil TVS...
just having fun, you have a good one :))

Last edited:

tvspower

Established Member
SO TVSVERT ....What were you saying ....9.20's .... You have no faith in smaller sometimes is BIGGER.....

TVS VERT

Established Member
I would love to see the time it would run with new motor and your old Trinity setup.....but i know u went with VMP as its better for your wallet to push VMP blowers and still port trinitys. ... its great that your running super fast with a small VMP unit but my question is why not go with a bigger blower? Im guessing your sponsored as well by Justin which is great as well....i see it like this , its like saying i can run a mile in 5 mins in flip flops sandals but if i throw on a pair of top of the line running shoes i could do it in 4 mins. If you pulled it off and threw on a 4.7 no doubt its in the bottom 8's ....all im saying is seeing a pure race car why handicap it ?

See what im saying ?

michael kellam

Established Member
I would love to see the time it would run with new motor and your old Trinity setup.....but i know u went with VMP as its better for your wallet to push VMP blowers and still port trinitys. ... its great that your running super fast with a small VMP unit but my question is why not go with a bigger blower? Im guessing your sponsored as well by Justin which is great as well....i see it like this , its like saying i can run a mile in 5 mins in flip flops sandals but if i throw on a pair of top of the line running shoes i could do it in 4 mins. If you pulled it off and threw on a 4.7 no doubt its in the bottom 8's ....all im saying is seeing a pure race car why handicap it ?

See what im saying ?

i too have thought this very thing. however seeing the progression of the TVS keeps me into the TVS.

BilletProShop

Established Member

See what im saying ?

i see what ure seeing and i agree on most of this, we opted to stay with the tvs for many reasons, one of them being to show that the TVS has a lot of potential and for most people out there is no need to go to a bigger blower, we are also testing some different ports for our r&d, at the same time testing the limits of the returnless fuel system
to give an update on what is going on, shop car is currently going under major changes but still using the 6 speed and TVS,
i really can`t wait to take this beast to Bowling Green and set the bar for the 6sp. GT500... til then my friend Birdoc can go to sleep knowing he still holds the 6sp. GT500 record
little insight....we also debuted work on a second shop car for future testing... no TVS in the plans :)

Last edited:

BilletProShop

Established Member
3 weeks to the NMRA Bowling Green finals and the beast went thru a complete overhaul again, numerous changes as we are testing prototype parts to be soon released, can't wait to bring it down to KY and try out the new set-up
this time around it will be powered by a BPS 5.8 alloy motor based on the the trinity block, tad more compression
reworked the heads and intake manifold again for an even better flow
still running the gen2 tvs but a new one with a different porting job.... just testing :)
new lightweight motor brackets will debut testing in BG as well
new lightweight billet accesories pulleys featuring upgraded bearings
new rear dual caliper rear brake set-up..... we need to stop this beast
new pin-on cowl induction hood for better aerodynamics
new BPS oil cooler delete/ alternator brackets
and numerous small other changes
almost forgot.... other new stuff but it's a secret for now :)
after we are done testing the many new parts, most of these will become available to benefit the GT500 community.
the goal.....nothing less than 8.5x while still banging gears on the 6 sp.....lil tvs they said....lol

thanks

Last edited:

Blackmax

Established Member
3 weeks to the NMRA Bowling Green finals and the beast went thru a complete overhaul again, numerous changes as we are testing prototype parts to be soon released, can't wait to bring it down to KY and try out the new set-up
this time around it will be powered by a BPS 5.8 alloy motor based on the the trinity block, tad more compression
reworked the heads and intake manifold again for an even better flow
still running the gen2 tvs but a new one with a different porting job.... just testing :)
new lightweight motor brackets will debut testing in BG as well
new lightweight billet accesories pulleys featuring upgraded bearings
new rear dual caliper rear brake set-up..... we need to stop this beast
new pin-on cowl induction hood for better aerodynamics
new BPS oil cooler delete/ alternator brackets
and numerous small other changes
almost forgot.... other new stuff but it's a secret for now :)
after we are done testing the many new parts, most of these will become available to benefit the GT500 community.
the goal.....nothing less than 8.5x while still banging gears on the 6 sp.....lil tvs they said....lol

thanks

Very cool,look forward to seeing the new parts!

Users who are viewing this thread