BilletFlow *Billet Hood Vent Kit*

dougwg

Established Member
C H I N I said:
where the hell are mine! I got made fun of today for not having any vents! lol

you're in California.... it can take up to a week (7days) to ship.

You should have them very soon.

vickerw

Established Member
Doug, got my vents today & they look great!! Can't wait to install. Were there supposed to be any installation instructions with them? Because I didn't see any. I have never taken my hood blanket off to see how the stock ones are installed, but I am assuming its a pretty easy install. Just don't want to mess anything up. Thanks again Doug :thumbsup:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
dougwg said:
Thats not cool at all...if you send them back to me I can take them to the anodizer and ask him whats up and have them redone for you free.

Thanks very much! I appreciate that. I'll send them out since I haven't put them back in yet.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I also received mine today. They are top notch :) I got my IRS bracket, as well. Too bad I missed the sale by a few days. Oh well, it is top quality, as well.

Thanks Billetflow :)

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Check out this shot of the Hood Vents on my Mystichrome BEFORE I resized the photo.

Sorry about the size, but the metal-flake look disappears when I resize it.

WOW.JPG

WOW2.JPG

Last edited:

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
dougwg said:
sounds like you used it right.... I think its easier if 2 people do the install... press the vent and the clamp togather and start the screw.

installed mine 2 days ago, and I did not use the tape that came with the kit, It is a perfect fit, should I try to redo it with a tape?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would use the tape. I am sure that Doug would not have provided it if he did not see it as a necessity somewhere down the road.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread