Billetflow TB?

rcaldwell00

Established Member
Well when vendors are on here selling a product that people are interested in buying, a response doesn't seem to be that big of deal. Since more than one person has stated they have had this issue, potential buyers like myself wouldn't mind seeing a response since the search function is no longer available. I ttt'd this back up as well because before I go and spend $629.00 I would like to know it's not that big of a deal or its workable. I'm sure customer service is great, but when you hold yourself out as vendor on a website where people mod and use word of mouth to sell product it probably isn't a bad idea to "set the record straight" so to speak. So get off the guys back as I know more than one of us wanted to see a response.

RC

fr03cobra

Established Member
The manufacture is always going to try to fix it over the phone accufab did me that way. They gave me the run around for acouple of months then I said screw it and I called them to let them know I was mailing it back to them and they said fine so I mailed it back to them and what do you know they fixed it. what ever was wrong with it they fixed it. I've had no high idle problems since.

orange04

Established Member
I had the same problem with my throttle body and they said about 1% of Cobras will have high idle problems. To me it seemed like the spring was not strong enough to hold the blade against the stop screw with the engine idling. They just told me if I followed the instructions and couldnt get it to work to just send it back and I would get a full refund and yes I did speak with Doug on this matter. Kinda sucks because I like the way the car drove with the throttle body on it and the quality was excellent. I was thinking about trying an Accufab and see where that leads me.

dtd01svt

Established Member
If there is such a problem with these T/B's than I hope Doug is doing something to fix them so that the next "batch" of them are okay? I just think that they should have been tested before they were sold.:??: I'm not trying to be a d!*k Doug.

Users who are viewing this thread