BITCOIN

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
random thought the other day, but say BTC does plummet farther...do the people that take their money and run...do they turn to stocks and help the bulls?

also, TGT reported losing 400MM to "organized crime" lol

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
random thought the other day, but say BTC does plummet farther...do the people that take their money and run...do they turn to stocks and help the bulls?

Target is intentionally keeping stores open in high theft markets for the woke cred. This is where the stupidity of ESG bites stockholders in the ass.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
btc in a nutshell

1. convert usd to btc.
2. trade money in a circle
3. convert btc back to usd

It needs new money to come into the system for prices to increase. That is not happening anymore. Plan accordingly.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Yes although btc is not significant enough to matter. a fall in rates driving a reallocation from cash to stocks is 1000000x more significant.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
btc in a nutshell

1. convert usd to btc.

It needs new money to come into the system for prices to increase. That is not happening anymore. Plan accordingly.

Yup. That’s all I’ve done in crypto.

Put $1000 in.. make a couple hundred.. pull it out.. rinse and repeat.

It was insane how predictable it was.

Litecoin for instance buy it on Tuesday. Sell it on Friday. Legit rinse and repeat. EVERY single Friday. I would make $50 here and there. Put that $50 in Ethereum. Make some money there.

I didn’t get rich by any means. But it was highly predictable money to make.

Now? Not So much. But I’m not “ giving up “ on it if there is money to be made. That’s why I’m back in Dogecoin.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
btc in a nutshell

1. convert usd to btc.

But, but, but Blockchain!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This is how crypto will be used. Companies taking the best aspects of crypto and developing their own private blockchain. It isn't an asset or currency, it's a software tool.

Wells Fargo, HSBC expand blockchain FX system to include offshore yuan

HSBC +0.27%Nov. 17, 2022 10:46 AM ET1 Comment

• Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) and HSBC (NYSE:HSBC) have added the offshore yuan to their blockchain-based solution that settles bilateral foreign exchange transactions, the banking giants said Thursday.
  • The Chinese currency marks the fifth currency to be settled between the two lenders using the so-called DLT solution, which uses a shared settlement ledger that currently surrounds the U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, British pound sterling, and the euro, the banks said.
  • The system was launched in December 2021 and has since settled more than $200M in transactions. WFC and HSBC noted that more currencies are planned to be added to the DLT solutions in the coming months.
  • The move comes as a number of depository institutions make headway with integrating blockchain technology into payment settlement processes among other banking-related services. Towards the end of May, megabank JPMorgan (JPM) started using the blockchain for collateral settlements.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Fhxfv-MaUAIRlTV

MG0h3

Established Member
Yes, but markets also trade on the latest available news as well as future expectations. Target's earnings were dreadful today. I just saw inflation in the U.K. was up over 11% and that households were paying on average 88.9% more for their electricity, gas, and other fuels than they were paying a year ago. That's scary. But, like you said, a recession will sink markets as will a rail strike if it happens. The two largest rail unions have yet to approve a contract.

I don’t think Targets problem is just the economy playing on them.

Have you been in one lately? ****ing mess. Employees suck. It’s always been more expensive and I’d go out of convenience at times but not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Have you been in one lately? ****ing mess. Employees suck. It’s always been more expensive and I’d go out of convenience at times but not anymore.

Our Target is like a zoo for the woke..

VegasMichael

Established Member

Funny you should mention that. The Target down the street from me is always an absolute f'ing mess, especially the clothing section. Stuff is just strewn all over the floor. Target also has more discretionary items than WalMart and WalMart sells WAY more food than Target.

q6543

Established Member
This stolen merchandise story is a big deal.

They lost 400 million...there are less than 2000 stores. Roughly $200,000 per store.

There has to be a better way than to just accept that as cost of business.
Maybe keep the exits closed and only let people out after purchase screening or something IDK... something has to discourage this behavior.

Thievery is being rewarded, reinforces it.

Bitcoin could definitely solve this.

Maybe go to the Amazon digital ID, blockchain integration model where you are identified when you walk in and charged for every item you leave with.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

They lost 400 million...there are less than 2000 stores. Roughly $200,000 per store.

Maybe keep the exits closed and only let people out after purchase screening or something IDK... something has to discourage this behavior.

Maybe go to the Amazon digital ID, blockchain integration model where you are identified when you walk in and charged for every item you leave with.

I bet 200 stores account for 80%+ of the losses.

MG0h3

Established Member

Lmfao I can’t believe you would suggest that!

Crypto is constantly being stolen. Either by your yahoos who invented shitcoin or thieves who target it with ease.

And what about your super shitchain that tracks every transaction but mysteriously allows it to be stolen constantly without a trace.

And no thanks to being scanned when I walk in.

Eat shit commie.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This is three blocks from my office. I got caught up in it and saw some looters get their ass BEAT when they threw a trash can at a cop.

The decades of urban renewal in MSP-STP flushed by the D's and no one held accountable, just sad. I'm willing to drive down 94 straight into the ramp next to Twins stadium and that is it. Watch the game and straight back out. Used to enjoy parking further in and walking back to the stadium.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member

Now that is a slippery slope right there...

After you set up your digital ID please add one of these to the outside of your jacket.

JudeGermany-e1529953031184.jpg

Thank you for complying.

Users who are viewing this thread