BITCOIN

whyxitx

Established Member
I pulled out a little bit of my gains right before things started to go down at the beginning of the week. Still holding 2,000 ADA and a small amount of VET. Watching the market and waiting to throw it back in. Sad I didn't get into SOL when I was told to at $20.

98SVTContour98

Established Member

“It’s funny when people say crypto isn’t real, because what we found out in Lebanon is that this digital currency is 100 times more real than the ‘lollars’ we have in the bank,” said crypto enthusiast Ahmad, using a term for US dollars stuck in Lebanon’s financial system.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

“It’s funny when people say crypto isn’t real, because what we found out in Lebanon is that this digital currency is 100 times more real than the ‘lollars’ we have in the bank,” said crypto enthusiast Ahmad, using a term for US dollars stuck in Lebanon’s financial system.

A nation state that never really was a nation state is why crypto should be valued?

If you can't pull money out of a USA bank, outside natural disaster, you'll be bartering.

quad

Established Member
Purchasing-Power-of-the-U.S.-Dollar-Over-Time.jpg

quad

Established Member
23% of Americans 65 or older have zero retirement savings. Baby steps for some, might not be such a bad idea. Maybe its better advice than investing in one of the riskiest asset classes available to invest in.
Saving dollars is a losing battle. It loses too much value. Look at the chart higher up illustrating the purchasing power of one dollar from 1913 to today. The dollar has been wrecked.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Saving dollars is a losing battle. It loses too much value. Look at the chart higher up illustrating the purchasing power of one dollar from 1913 to today. The dollar has been wrecked.

Think about the IQ level associated with that savings rate, you do what you can.

Users who are viewing this thread