BITTEN by a SNAPPING TURTLE!

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
To prevent the snapper from taking a triangle shape piece from his hand but the turtle missed the spot.

CV355

_
Established Member
We used to live in an extremely rural area with a large pond/swamp nearby. The snapping turtles would come up and nest in our yard every year.

One day, maybe 20 years ago while I was waiting for the school bus, I saw a large snapper in the road. I walked up to it, let the thing chomp down on my boot (steel toe), and dragged it across the road and rolled it back down the hill into the swamp. That became my "preferred" way of moving the damn things to safety. Always got funny looks when a car would be going by, slow down, and watch me drag this 30-40lber across with its jaw munched down on my boot.

Probably not the safest thing in the world, but it worked.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We used to live in an extremely rural area with a large pond/swamp nearby. The snapping turtles would come up and nest in our yard every year.
One day, maybe 20 years ago while I was waiting for the school bus, I saw a large snapper in the road. I walked up to it, let the thing chomp down on my boot (steel toe), and dragged it across the road and rolled it back down the hill into the swamp. That became my "preferred" way of moving the damn things to safety. Always got funny looks when a car would be going by, slow down, and watch me drag this 30-40lber across with its jaw munched down on my boot.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's awesome.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Will wind up like the Crocodile Hunter. A bitch ass stingray or something similar will take him out

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Why were you wearing steel toes to school...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luker669

Established Member
Pretty much every guy in the winter wore steel toe construction boots in my high school , lots wore them in the summer.
That was in the late 70’s early 80’s.
We could fight in school and wouldn’t even get in trouble.
It was also a hockey town so fighting wasn’t seen as a bad thing back then

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread