BK lot Sign up *Woodward Dream Cruise*

dougwg

Established Member
InKogNigRow said:
Im in 03 DSG Cobra
My best buddie Should be in with his 02 Mineral Grey GT

What's your name so I can check it against the member list.

are we now opening it up to non-members?

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Cobrasized said:
Hey gang, where's all the member sign ups? Doug has worked an incredible deal to get us in the heart of it all. 13 & WW is a preemo spot to enjoy the W/E. Let's get this moving !!!

Gary is right; the response to the new venue and supporting raffles has been disappointing thus far

I've been lucky enough to hangout with the MCM during the past two Dream Cruises and it amazes me that more of you aren't excited about this :??:

it's the epicenter.....Eaton's grandstands and their new, huge 'Performance Park' are just 2 blocks away......the non-stop entertainment from the cruisers is a few feet away.......4 grass parkways with curbside access let you interact with the vehicles' occupants and feel their roar :burnout:

there's also constant TV exposure from two different stations, with rotating boom cameras that are directly opposite our lot (broadcasting live most of the time)

.....the fact that the Burger King management donate the lot rental to charity and go out of their way to make the experience so enjoyable for the community really makes me proud to be a part of this along with the Motor City Marauders

soooo.....renew/join MCT, buy into the raffle and be there to properly represent our club and make this event a success! :beer:

Last edited:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
dougwg said:
are we now opening it up to non-members?

I would think " not yet". We should give our members a little more time to get on board. Is it on our MCT site?

Again this is such a sweet set up I'm surprised we don't have a wait list by now??:eek:

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
I would like a spot! Count me in!!!

Thanks, James

car71507087.jpg

dougwg

Established Member
Hi Bob,

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find you on the Members List.

When did you join the club?

quad

Established Member
Count me in Doug - 1 spot for Saturday. I'll have my membership renewal money with me that day.

I'll make the long 5 block trip to the parking lot from my place - that will be a bitch!

Thanks.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
hey Aaron, I remember seeing you at Milan last year (or was it 2005?) but you left earlier than we did and I never got a chance to meet

membership renewal is only $10/yr.......you should have received a couple emails about it

PM your current email address so I can verify it's correct in the database and I'll get the renewal info to you

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I would like a spot. The plan is to drive up in my brother's Terminated GT.
If there are spots available for non-members my friend would like to park with his '93 Cobra.
-J

quad

Established Member
terminator04 said:
Quad...where the hell have you been?

Trying to stay out of trouble Andrew - not successfully though. :shrug:

How's life? Still working out at Powerhouse? It would be great to see your car again.

J

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
quad said:
Trying to stay out of trouble Andrew - not successfully though. :shrug:

How's life? Still working out at Powerhouse? It would be great to see your car again.

J
I havent worked at the powerhouse since we last trained there..lol

Give me a call

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
04Mystik...where in commerce township do you live at..i live 5 mins away

dougwg

Established Member
We would like to reserve parking spots for 99 and up Mustang or any year Cobra only, and the cost will be $60 for a parking spot.
You can pay using Paypal or sending a check.

Paypal address:
[email protected]

mailing address:
MCTCC
20224 Lorne
Taylor, MI 48180
(Make Check payable to "MCTCC" or "Motor City Terminators" also put "woodward" on the check)

You will receive a parking permit.....One way or another. We will have a list of paid attendees and you will get your permit, but it may be as late as Fri or Sat of the cruise (when you arrive).

Only those with a parking permit will be allowed to park in the lot!

You must have your payment in by August 16th, 2007.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread